The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Still waiting.  The place she went is pretty quick, but the results will still take about 20 minutes.  I'm hoping I hear back by 2:00 at the latest, but she has all the symptoms, it's not like she just had an exposure and is making sure.

😔

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

John-Walker-with-bloody-Captain-America-

The sad tale of John Walker.

They’re keeping his story close to the comic version. Although in the comics it wasn’t Battlestar that died. It was his parents and they were gunned down in front of him, which then causes him to go on a muderous rampage

Hot for teacher story:

In HS I would cut/bust firewood for extra money. I had a good friend that ask me to deliver some to one of his teachers.
We go inside and start drinking wine. Before ya know it they're groping each other like animals. I interrupted
to ask when here husband would be home (cause i don't wanna die) she says she wasn't sure. I go outside, my friend follows 
and I tell him I'm leaving (cause i don't wanna die). Later he tells me he'd been knocking her all year in secret.

beat:
I probably missed a threesome in 10th grade.

6 minutes ago, 40milesN said:

Hot for teacher story:

In HS I would cut/bust firewood for extra money. I had a good friend that ask me to deliver some to one of his teachers.
We go inside and start drinking wine. Before ya know it they're groping each other like animals. I interrupted
to ask when here husband would be home (cause i don't wanna die) she says she wasn't sure. I go outside, my friend follows 
and I tell him I'm leaving (cause i don't wanna die). Later he tells me he'd been knocking her all year in secret.

beat:

Edit: You missed a Devil's threesome in 10th grade.

1 hour ago, Statick said:

I had one in high school. Ms. Askew. Man, she was Jasmine Guy shapely and would wear short, tight skirt high heels.

Every time she would pass us in the halls we'd all be like Craig and Smokey saying hey to Ms. Parker: "Hiiiiii, Ms. Askew."

GIF friday movie chris tucker mrs parker - animated GIF on GIFER

That one teacher I was talking about was similar. That *** was so fat. Sexy in the face. Slim waste. She threw it nice and slow. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Incredible.

You know . . . the idiocy might NOT be with using that as an excuse.  It might NOT even be with the cop if he actually made the mistake.

The idiocy MIGHT be in designing a Taser that looks like it would feel an awful lot like a gun in a panic situation.*

Amazon.com : TASER Pulse+ Self-Defense Tool with Noonlight Integration  (Black) : Sports & Outdoors

WTH?

*No idea if this was the model, or type of model taser.  

37 minutes ago, 40milesN said:

Hot for teacher story:

beat:

My old art teacher was this older hippy guy. He had a Bob Ross style fro. He bounced from school to school, and oddly, his path sorta followed mine. He was my art teacher during period of grade school, 2 different middle schools, and all of high school. My buddy Jared was in his classes too.

He taught me about Red Bull vodkas in high school, he regularly invited his favorite students over to his house to check out his gallery. Jared and I went over there one day to hang out after we graduated, and he was talking to Jared about how tough some aspects of drawing were tougher than others, specifically around hands and "curves". This dude had his girlfriend come out to his studio, drop clothing, and Jared and him walked through the tougher parts of drawing her. Hindsight says it was probably a little weird, but he really just was trying to help Jared. For the record, it helped, since dude is a legit artist at this point.

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

You know . . . the idiocy might NOT be with using that as an excuse.  It might NOT even be with the cop if he actually made the mistake.

The idiocy MIGHT be in designing a Taser that looks like it would feel an awful lot like a gun in a panic situation.*

Amazon.com : TASER Pulse+ Self-Defense Tool with Noonlight Integration  (Black) : Sports & Outdoors

WTH?

*No idea if this was the model, or type of model taser.  

Seems to me that to prevent this kinda thing from happening you could do simple things like keeping the gun on your dominant hand hip and putting the taste on your offhand hip. 

Deshaun probably should have told that Jasmine Brooks chick not to say anything to anyone. Those text messages that she sent to someone else screams that she knows something that she isn't going to be honest about. 

Mom's rapid test was negative.  So relieved.  Was going through all kinds of worrisome scenarios in my head all morning. 

I talked to her while she was still waiting, she was convinced she didn't have it, and if she did, that she was likely at the tail end of it as she's been sick for almost two weeks.  Now I don't have to quarantine again, or, worse, quarantine the toddler as her daycare still does the strict 14 day quarantine (which is good and why there's been less than a handful of people who have gotten sick there).

20 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Seems to me that to prevent this kinda thing from happening you could do simple things like keeping the gun on your dominant hand hip and putting the taste on your offhand hip. 

The police chief said the officers are trained to carry their guns on their dominant hip and taser on the non-dominant hip, but he didn't say if this officer did that. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread