The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

1 minute ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

And happily do it! 

The best image of where we are is what happened to the LT In VA Last week. 

To paraphrase him, he said I serve this country to be treated like this? 

There was a movie(s) back In the 80s I remember hearing where they said “there’s no place for the black man in the white mans Army”. They are making that statement true each day.

42 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Think you're taking it a wee bit personally. I promise the Hawks players are giving him **** about it too, lovingly of course. It's just how it works.

It happens to the best of the best, it's cool and funny, and Bowman's tweet was funny.  I don't get the big deal here. :shrug:

4 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

I had a cute blond teacher my senior yr of high school. She would wear tight short skirts and high heels. Occasionally she would move to the front of her desk, hop up and sit there with her legs crossed. Needless to say I raised up. :ninja: 

We gotta remember that when this guy went to hs short shorts are what we call capris these days. 

25 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

And happily do it! 

The best image of where we are is what happened to the LT In VA Last week. 

To paraphrase him, he said I serve this country to be treated like this? 

There was a movie(s) back In the 80s I remember hearing where they said “there’s no place for the black man in the white mans Army”. They are making that statement true each day.

We are giving the Nationalists the weapons.

Frightening.

2 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

There is something fundamentally wrong with us that, in Social media, Clint Capela was "posterized" "had his life ended" "PRP Clint Capela" etc etc . . . Because Lamar Peterson (?!?!) played piss poor perimeter defense and Capela had to step up late.  Peterson first gave up too much space, then came too far out too quickly.  Bridges had 20 feet of free space to accelerate and elevate.   

FORGET that Capela had a 15 rebounds and 20 points.  Forget that the Hawks won a critical game without Young, Collins, Hunter and others.  

FORGET Capela's contribution all season.

Let's all claim Capela is less of a man because someone took advantage a teammate's mistake and made a great dunk.

I hate social media.

It's because no one plays defense anymore (unlike Cap). 

50 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

Video evidence or it didn't happen.  Also, my wife read that and told me to invite you over for "dinner".

Bro, I stay fit. I've been skating since I was 12 (in process of building half pipe now). And I still have a tight 6 pack. You know Jason Lee (probably from the Chimpmunk movies)? He's 50 and skates (been a pro skater since late 80's)

introduction-1508433620.jpg

s-l300.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sponge said:

What's going on with your mama?

She stays sick constantly, chronic respiratory issues and diabetes, and she's been sick again for a couple of weeks.  She never tells me anything until it's too late, and yesterday she went to an Urgent Care, they thought she had pneumonia initially, took a chest x-ray and one of her lower lungs is partially collapsed, but other than fever, the nurse practitioner told her that she has all the symptoms of covid. Because she has no health insurance (recurring sore subject), she couldn't afford the covid test there, and is getting a rapid test right now. 

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

We had one, i think in middle school, with a phat one. Man oh man. I would give another story but i'm on the work computer and don't want big brother to be monitoring

I had one in high school. Ms. Askew. Man, she was Jasmine Guy shapely and would wear short, tight skirt high heels.

Every time she would pass us in the halls we'd all be like Craig and Smokey saying hey to Ms. Parker: "Hiiiiii, Ms. Askew."

GIF friday movie chris tucker mrs parker - animated GIF on GIFER

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

What’s the he result!?

Still waiting.  The place she went is pretty quick, but the results will still take about 20 minutes.  I'm hoping I hear back by 2:00 at the latest, but she has all the symptoms, it's not like she just had an exposure and is making sure.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

She stays sick constantly, chronic respiratory issues and diabetes, and she's been sick again for a couple of weeks.  She never tells me anything until it's too late, and yesterday she went to an Urgent Care, they thought she had pneumonia initially, took a chest x-ray and one of her lower lungs is partially collapsed, but other than fever, the nurse practitioner told her that she has all the symptoms of covid. Because she has no health insurance (recurring sore subject), she couldn't afford the covid test there, and is getting a rapid test right now. 

She'll be alright. Stay positive. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread