The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

7 hours ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Sooooooooo........hot take here.

If a hot 38 year old female teacher bangs a 15-18 year old male student nobody here is gonna respond with oh my God she's a pedophile. Everyone here is gonna be all like **** yeah dude.....legend.

It's a weird and uncomfortable double standard that we all just kind of accept without really discussing why.

May I add "why didn't I have one of those teachers"

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

May I add "why didn't I have one of those teachers"

I had a cute blond teacher my senior yr of high school. She would wear tight short skirts and high heels. Occasionally she would move to the front of her desk, hop up and sit there with her legs crossed. Needless to say I raised up. :ninja: 

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I had a cute blond teacher my senior yr of high school. She would wear tight short skirts and high heels. Occasionally she would move to the front of her desk, hop up and sit there with her legs crossed. Needless to say I raised up. :ninja: 

We had one, i think in middle school, with a phat one. Man oh man. I would give another story but i'm on the work computer and don't want big brother to be monitoring

9 hours ago, RandomFan said:

I mean, South Park did an episode about pointing out the double standard, so yeah.

source.gif

It just kinda follows in a patriarchal society that views women as conquests and men as the conquerors that there would be a double standard. And subsequently that means there are two different power dynamics at play there; but that is also part of the problem that needs fixing. 

So yeah, huge problem. 

Yeah, the idea that this is some huge revelation of a double standard is kind of hilarious and stupid af to me. It's also stupid af to act like boys are the only ones who fantasized about their teachers - same **** for girls. It's a problem that the double standard exists, but saying that is like saying it's a problem that toxic masculinity exists. No ****.

When I was 14 I fantasized about one of my teachers making sexual advances, but it actually happening would have been predatory and flat out evil. Teenagers are stupid. You don't know what you want and those power dynamics can scar you for life

11 hours ago, AF89 said:

@Sponge

Yep, I remember pointing out her anti-Jewish hate conspiracy theories. Her father basically looked like Hitler on WSB with his "Jews are taking over the world which caused my daughter to lose her seat"- so you see where she gets it from. 

Then there's Bunchy white knighting for McKinnney; calling my mother a "whore", my wife and child "******", etc. then pretended to live in another state so he wouldn't get curb stomped.

33 minutes ago, AF89 said:

It rocks that hes become so performatively contrarian hes circling around to weird libertarian guy

Or that he has become so performatively libertarian that he has circled around to weird contrarian.

Same difference, of course.

17 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

D@mn, that dunk made the difference in the game, as it was worth 10 points!!! Wished That three pointer right after would have negated it! 

would have won otherwise. :argh:

Wait.... 🧐

There is something fundamentally wrong with us that, in Social media, Clint Capela was "posterized" "had his life ended" "PRP Clint Capela" etc etc . . . Because Lamar Peterson (?!?!) played piss poor perimeter defense and Capela had to step up late.  Peterson first gave up too much space, then came too far out too quickly.  Bridges had 20 feet of free space to accelerate and elevate.   

FORGET that Capela had a 15 rebounds and 20 points.  Forget that the Hawks won a critical game without Young, Collins, Hunter and others.  

FORGET Capela's contribution all season.

Let's all claim Capela is less of a man because someone took advantage a teammate's mistake and made a great dunk.

I hate social media.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread