The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

I have been playing the show since it started so I am pretty used to it....you can also fiddle with the controls to make easier.

Did not know that. Going to look up some videos. I saw a stadium creator video today. That **** looks so dope. 

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

@ya_boi_j I'm willing to bet Teanna Trump is the ATL this week making a killin'!!!!  She probably got players, ballers, Amazon fork lift drivers lined up around the block!  Some dudes on the phone calling their wives right now!!!

Harlem Nights IAint Never Comin Back GIF - HarlemNights IAintNeverCominBack  TakeItEasy - Discover & Share GIFs

Oh you already know. I guarantee you she makes enough to last the rest of the year. 

42 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Do you want a qb w/ the 4th pick?

Yeah.

If there was a tackle like Joe Thomas or Orlando Pace or a defensive end like Julius Peppers there at 4 it might be different, but I want a quarterback.

But also if we don’t take a quarterback in the top 10 then I don’t want to draft one until the third or fourth round.

It used to be that if you picked a quarterback early in the first and it didn’t work out you’d be screwed because they got such big contracts, but that ended with guys like after Sam Bradford maybe (?, not looking it up).

So if it doesn’t work out, who cares, it was worth a shot. Like look at the Cardinals they took Rosen, ****canned him, got Kyler Murray. The Jets took Darnold, maybe they keep him, maybe they don’t, they can say **** him if they want and take another quarterback now, who cares.

Go for it.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Oh you already know. I guarantee you she makes enough to last the rest of the year. 

People on here fussing over stimmy checks, Teanna Trump probably getting a large portion of a lot of dudes left over stimmy checks and child support payments!  Some girl's baby is going to be hungry and asss out for a few weeks!!!

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

Battlefield is WAY better than CoD.  I love putting C4 on my 4-wheeler, speed it towards a tank, hop off, watch it coast up to it, then detonate it.

You can do that in Warzone but Battlefield does it way better. That's their world.

40 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

They're going pretty hard at this point, if my children are any comparison, they'll run out of energy pretty quick.

I'm generally cool with everyone having an opinion, but these 2 are pretty ******* unbearable...

Also, I don’t want to hear another f***ing word from anybody about being “condescending” if nobody is going to say a word about the bolded part.  

Like I mentioned before...I might get a ps5 by Sept when I upgrade the TV .. hopefully there will be some sale going on so I might have to wait on the show.

I am not going to drop 60 bucks and then drop another 60 if I upgrade.

13 minutes ago, Sponge said:

The cheap *** in me can't pay $70 for a sports game thats only worth $5 next year. You already know how Madden games become drink coasters after a year. Call of Duty falls in this same category.

Gotta stop being cheap lol. I'm a cheapoe too but I got no problem with it. Plus I'm digital so i gotta pay full price anyway. 

9 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

People on here fussing over stimmy checks, Teanna Trump probably getting a large portion of a lot of dudes left over stimmy checks and child support payments!  Some girl's baby is going to be hungry and asss out for a few weeks!!!

Thirsty *** dudes be in her comments talking about throwing all types of bags at her lol. Cats out here getting locked up cause they can't pay their child support 😂

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, I don’t want to hear another f***ing word from anybody about being “condescending” if nobody is going to say a word about the bolded part.  

I backed out of this discussion loooooooooooooooong ago.

13 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I'm more concerned with Ohio State's track record the last decade for having outstanding college QB's that don't translate into NFL QB's.  It's obviously a system that puts up a ton of points in college, but they don't seem to prepare their guys for the pro game.

Fields is also the most complete package of throwing capability, accuracy, and running ability though, they've had plenty of run first guys who three when necessary, Cardale Jones whose game was much more similar to Big Ben, and then Fields.

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

Mond is a career backup- hold me to it in 5 years

He regressed as a passer this year, which concerns me, though he had a strong senior bowl.  I'd bet more on you being right, but I think he could be a diamond in the rough on the right team with the chance to sit and learn.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread