The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

10 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Before @Corn Pop started the trend of posting tweets, we used to copy and paste parts of, or whole articles, which was probably blatant copyright violation, so at least we've cleaned that up.

Glass half full.

I believe twitter and facebook is shaping people's personalities in ways they wouldn't normally be if there wasn't social media. 

1 hour ago, Corn Pop said:

How long do you guys think our Democrat defender duo will be able to keep this up? 

Four years is a long time to keep posting excuses so if they keep up this pace it seems like they’ll punch themselves out.

They're going pretty hard at this point, if my children are any comparison, they'll run out of energy pretty quick.

I'm generally cool with everyone having an opinion, but these 2 are pretty ******* unbearable...

47 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Are we really going to pretend that the Dems getting beat to the left by Donald Trump on the issue of stimulus checks isn't going to leave a huge mark? Is that what we're doing today? 

IT'S ONLY BEEN 44 DAYS!!! GIVE THEM A CHANCE!

6 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Jessica Rabbit is going to drive them freakin' nuts once they discover her!!!

It would drive them absolutely insane if they found out that Jessica Rabbit got breast reduction surgery to alleviate her lower back problems.

11 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

They're going pretty hard at this point, if my children are any comparison, they'll run out of energy pretty quick.

I'm generally cool with everyone having an opinion, but these 2 are pretty ******* unbearable...

Yes, people pointing out illegitimate criticisms are unbearable but the people endlessly posting propaganda, falsehoods, or just utter horse**** “criticisms” are A-okay.  

A whole lot of y’all don’t mind being suckered and fooled as long as people are telling you what you want to hear.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I can rock with you on that when I get it. I can't play the game. The new mechanics screw with me lol. I was a beast at Triple Play. Playing The Show is a chore for me

I have been playing the show since it started so I am pretty used to it....you can also fiddle with the controls to make easier.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread