The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

9 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Yep. I compared the far right and far left when taking away their cause. Didn't mention anyone specific. I think I've made myself clear on this and don't wish to engage you anymore down this rabbit hole. Good day sir.

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. Someone mentioned two specific people and said they would live to hear how they were the same. You responded to that with a comparison. Why wouldn’t anyone think that? Weird.

1 minute ago, The Monarch said:

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. Someone mentioned two specific people and said they would live to hear how they were the same. You responded to that with a comparison. Why wouldn’t anyone think that? Weird.

Weird is doing the "I'm a communist, hear me roar" schtick in a football subfourm.  But you do you. I can always hit the ignore button.  

1 minute ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Man the new districts at work don't really alter my day to day but good God being on call sucks. I have to drive my happy *** to somewhere named Elko about two hours away.

learn to code

17 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

“Let’s address it,” King said. “So we know in this election, there were some things going on in regards to the conspiracy theories with Q, right? And I think, me as a person, before I ever got into the conservative movement, I’ve always been an advocate even if it’s for abused children or it’s for those people that are incarcerated. So I think that any allegations coming forward in regards to any type of abuse when it comes to children deserves to be investigated, it deserves to be made aware of.”

crazy audrey whitby GIF by AwesomenessTV

10 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Who da **** picks the intro music for Trump?  Billy Jean by Michael Jackson is such a weird introduction song.

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

And now “In the Air” by Phil Collins. 

Wait, you’re actually watching it?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread