Jump to content

The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Don't hate on Foreigner.

You know good ******** well that at some point every one has sung at least part of 'I want to know what love is"  when you were single and met someone.

They were cockrock long before Nickelback dreamed of being awful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

In one of the numerous deleted trump threads I searched google images for, and posted here, photos of every president going back to Carter publicly hobknobbing with Saudi royalty.  It's a bipartisan stain on our already terrible foreign policy.

I wonder if Vicious is counting on Trump’s reelection for him and the virtuous prince to finally round up all those pedophiles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

 

Obviously they protect your face some, but part of that might also be that by wearing a mask and glasses, the glasses instantly become foggy and moist, which creates the impression of a pervert and encourages others to participate in social distancing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Corn Pop said:

I wonder if Vicious is counting on Trump’s reelection for him and the virtuous prince to finally round up all those pedophiles.

He got on when it was still on the ground floor, I can't imagine the elation he's felt seeing it rise to global recognition and prominence (despite none of the predictions ever coming true). Dude's been walking around like this the past six months

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

In one of the numerous deleted trump threads I searched google images for, and posted here, photos of every president going back to Carter publicly hobknobbing with Saudi royalty.  It's a bipartisan stain on our already terrible foreign policy.

Agreed. Can't **** with the oil supply.

Gotta kiss the *** of the Saudi guy.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Death penalty 

 

Around my wedding me and a bunch of the wedding party folk drove up there at like 11 pm for some donuts and there was a long *** line and then at some point someone threw a god**** paint can out of a moving car that cracked my friend's windshield.

All of which to say, yeah, nail his/her ***.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He got on when it was still on the ground floor, I can't imagine the elation he's felt seeing it rise to global recognition and prominence (despite none of the predictions ever coming true). Dude's been walking around like this the past six months

giphy.gif

I still think about how he told us that he wears his cell phone on a belt holster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

 

@Mr. Hoopah! the earliest memories I can recall are from when I was three years old. Specifically I recall aspects of two out of town trips I took with my parents. I have many more memories of being four years old. At this point does your daughter still remember when you pooped pants?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

@Mr. Hoopah! the earliest memories I can recall are from when I was three years old. Specifically I recall aspects of two out of town trips I took with my parents. I have many more memories of being four years old. At this point does your daughter still remember when you pooped pants?

She's never brought it up again, but I bet if I reminded her she would remember. 

Her favorite phrase currently, while playing, is "I just 'retending!", or "that's disgusting!"

A1Ifs06.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

She's never brought it up again, but I bet if I reminded her she would remember. 

Her favorite phrase currently, while playing, is "I just 'retending!", or "that's disgusting!"

A1Ifs06.jpg

I would’ve bought her pony or something later that day to try to wipe it from her memory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...