The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I'm struggling in the occasional prayer when out of habit, I pray for my Mom and... And then I catch myself. Out of habit, I always thought of them together. And then, I'll see a photo of him and I'll cry and smile at the same time. I move past it by thanking God that my Dad had a moment that made him smile and I'm looking at it with pride. I haven't had a break down since the date but I feel like one day I'll be alone and I'm going to fall apart. But I had him for 58 years, which is longer than almost all of my friends had their dads so there's a blessing to consider.

WIth all of this said, I hate it when I see older people succomb to the virus. It's a difficult time that we're going through but if people cared for others as much as they should, this thing would be manageable. But it's enough meatheads out there who figure that they're young enough and strong enough to survive. And those are the ones transmitting death to others who don't deserve it.

Thank you for your post. I appreciate the support while I'm sad that you've already experienced this.

I was pretty stoic when I found out about my dad’s death sentence, esophageal cancer. But a week or so later, I was driving home from work on Morningside Dr. near the elementary school and I thought about my son and my nephew’s Bar Mitzvahs that were 16 months away and that I should call my sister about moving them up so their grandfather could have a better chance of being there.

And that’s when I completely lost it.  I had to pull over.

I’ve had occasional tears since, but that was the one moment of acceptance that gutted me. 

It's pretty simple. The Biden administration and several prominent dems have a **** ton of public statements fighting for Neera Tanden's mean *** and even a public statement on what happens if she can't confirmed. One of Bidens first statements on a minimum wage is yeah probably not gonna happen. Which one they invested more energy in isn't even a question and it's the same person holding both of them up.

9 hours ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

I've been thinking about how "Luxuries are just that, luxuries, things you want but don't need" and "The defense department admits that the 1.7 trillion dollar F-35 program was a failure" were discussions that happened within 24 hours of each other.

The Overton window on what's acceptable has been moved so far as to what causes outrage with the American public to the point where what should really really really piss most folks off only really really really pisses the weirdos like us off......and I'm at a loss as to how to have that conversation with normies. Much less the weirdos like us who just skip right over stuff like that.

6 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

Achilles, I’m not even going to ******* waste my time.  Keep it in the green, and I’ll read it:

media-bias-chart_4.0_8_28_2018-min-1200x

Media Bias/Fact Check (MBFC) is a website founded in 2015 by editor Dave Van Zandt.[1] The website has been described as an amateur effort to rate news media sources based on factual accuracy and political bias.[2][3

The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst."[2] The Poynter Institutenotes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."[4] Alexandra Kitty, in a 2018 book on journalism, described MBFC as an apparent "amateur/civic outfit" and wrote that its founder's only qualification was a degree in communications.[3]

5HO.gif

7 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

Media Bias/Fact Check (MBFC) is a website founded in 2015 by editor Dave Van Zandt.[1] The website has been described as an amateur effort to rate news media sources based on factual accuracy and political bias.[2][3

The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst."[2] The Poynter Institutenotes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."[4] Alexandra Kitty, in a 2018 book on journalism, described MBFC as an apparent "amateur/civic outfit" and wrote that its founder's only qualification was a degree in communications.[3]

5HO.gif

Why don’t you tell me how Snopes is ******** too.  
The ******* fascist loves to discredit whatever my discredit anything that reveals the truth or the extent of their ********.

You are ********. You are total complete ********. You post ******** tweets about ******** sources. And you do it all the ******* time.

The only reason I don’t have you on ignore these days is because someone needs to call you on your ******** wrapped ********.  

Edited by duckettpleaze

5 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

The ******* fascist loves to discredit whatever my discredit anything that reveals the truth or the extent of their ********.

You are ********. You are total complete ********. You post ******** tweets about ******** sources. And you do it all the ******* time.

The only reason I don’t have you on ignore these days is because someone needs to call you on your ******** wrapped ********.  

tenor.gif

10 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

I read this in Woody Allen's voice.

13 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Un phucing believable. Cultists prepare to worship the golden grifter who within a year will face tax charges.  These are people who can't think or do anything on their own and must cling to a false god for leadership.

'Worshipping the golden jackass': CPAC mocked for displaying giant gold Trump statue

Anthony Anderson Emmys 2019 GIF by Emmys

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread