The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

32 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I really don’t understand why Dems want to call Herrera Beutler to talk about the McCarthy call.  Why not go straight to the source and have McCarthy himself as the witness?

Maybe because McCarthy would not agree ?

39 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I don’t understand why I am mentioned here. Is it because I have expressed concern about the existence of Russian bots?

Is it your contention that Russian bots were not part of an attempt to manipulate the 2016 election?

I’m confused, because it seems like you’re engaging in classic gaslighting by trying to make me appear unreasonable by recognizing the existence of something that, in fact, the best available intelligence has confirmed actually exists. 
If you were going to tag me at least have the decency for a substantive reply. 

Edited by duckettpleaze

Yeesh, that’ll leave a mark...

Trump’s lawyer:  There was nothing fun here, Mr. Raskin. We aren’t having fun here. This is about the most miserable experience I’ve had down here in Washington, D.C. There’s nothing fun about it.

Raskin’s response:  You know, counsel said before, this has been ‘my worst experience in Washington,’ and for that I guess we’re sorry—but, man, you should have been here on January 6th.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Valhalla keeps ******* up and losing my saved progress. 

What are you playing on? I had a weird problem where it would glitch me in free fall cause I rubbed on a fence or something to long, desynch me and make me restart entire missions but it hasn't done that in awhile 

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

What are you playing on? I had a weird problem where it would glitch me in free fall cause I rubbed on a fence or something to long, desynch me and make me restart entire missions but it hasn't done that in awhile 

Old Xbox One 

14 minutes ago, AF89 said:

@lostone I was up till like 6:30 this morning binging One Piece and Black Clover.

I've only had a cat nap 😴

El oh el, I won’t be back into our other thread until I catch up on re zero.  I have been lazy and exhausted at night.

7 minutes ago, lostone said:

El oh el, I won’t be back into our other thread until I catch up on re zero.  I have been lazy and exhausted at night.

Check out that Jobless Recarnation series on Hulu. Its probably my favorite fantasy anime this season and I'm kinda lowkey looking forward to it weekly more than even Rezero

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Check out that Jobless Recarnation series on Hulu. Its probably my favorite fantasy anime this season and I'm kinda lowkey looking forward to it weekly more than even Rezero

I have seen that one and just haven’t kept up.  The parents in the early episodes are hilarious.  

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread