The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Totally normal for defense attorneys and the jury to meet and discuss strategy. They didn't teach you that in law school? 

Earlier I thought Trump’s jury was like the Mississippi jury that was definitely not going to convict Billy Ray Cobb and Pete Willard for raping and almost killing Tanya Hailey in A Time to Kill, but then I realized that wasn’t a great analogy because the jury just had rednecks on it, not fellow KKK members that conspired with Billy Ray and Pete to kidnap and rape little Tanya and egged them on while they did it. 

2 hours ago, Door Gunner said:

It's sad and I feel for the families, but I have driven in Texas, and they are the most aggressive and uncooperative drivers I have ever shared the road with. I'm surprised this doesn't happen every week there.

I spent a year in Memphis. If you're not willing to go 10-15 MPH over the speed limit on the highways there, stay on the streets. You need to anticipate what four or five cars ahead of you are going to do during rush hour or you're sure to have an accident. I don't recall seeing any cars pulled by highway patrol over in my entire time there.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Remember, it’s not gay as long as it doesn’t go in your mouth or butt.

cYydbuY.gif

I worked with a woman named Jill who was a bit quirky. One day, she started cracking up as she hung up her phone after a lunch time call. I asked what was so funny and she told me she was talking to a friend who worked at a hospital and he was concerned about the state of humanity after treating someone's colostomy hole for genital warts. 

4 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

I feel like shuriken is the stars so Kunai must be the knives.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Yeah that’s what I meant, tugging the ol ham ain’t gay. 

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Y’all... I don’t like lettuce, but I like spinach and arugula... I need a less costly alternative so I can eat more greens.  Suggestions?

These three posts being consecutive is the best sign ever 

It's like walking into a forest that was devastated by wild fires years ago and seeing new trees just barely poking through the soil.

53 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

These three posts being consecutive is the best sign ever 

It's like walking into a forest that was devastated by wild fires years ago and seeing new trees just barely poking through the soil.

But y’all didn’t answer my question.  I’m trying to enjoy these salads...

I add red onions, roasted red peppers, sun dried tomatoes ... then I top it with some 15cal per 2 tbsp bbq and 5 cal syrup... need more greenssss!!!!

I agree with a lot of Greenwalds criticisms but it seems apparent to me that he crossed the line a good while back. 

Just today he essentially defended Tucker and he is always on his show and it's quite clear what Tucker is doing. I mean Tucker has said immigrants are making America more dirty, called Iraqis monkeys, and defended the racist *** dude he had working for him, and Glenn still goes on his show to **** on liberals.

Considering Tuckers audience, his history, I just can't come up with a good reason why somebody would go on that show to **** on Democrats with good intentions. Not with Tucker Carlson.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread