The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

Just now, Corn Pop said:

Like I said, you are consistent on this matter and we are 100% in alignment here!  Several years ago, I think I was the only person (or one of the few) pointing out how the immigration system ***** on black people, and pointed out the fact that the Coast Guard had cutters stationed off of the coast of Haiti to pick them up and take them home, while the cubans..................................  Anyway, I think you were the first to post on here about ICE beating the **** out of the men from Cameroon to get them to sign their deportation papers (IIRC, In Arkansas, of all places). I appreciate the fact that you post this info and your consistency.  Post more half naked women too, we'll see the reactions!  😂

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Look back at the conversation.  I was responding to a person who quoted BO’s tweet, and I was pointing out that the tweet was deceitful.

AR is defending the tweet saying there is nothing wrong with it and that it’s accurate.  

This is about BO’s tweet.  Not AR’s (recently acquired) view about the lawsuit.  He’s the one who jumped my *** for responding to the deceitfulness of the tweet and he’s the one who continues to defend the tweet.  

I see all of that. I think you're grossly overreacting.

58 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Ol Marjorie can bang whomever she wants and that's not the part of the story that caught my attention. The tantric warrior there thoigh....hes special.

Yeah she can plow whatever consenting adult she wants, but it does freakin' rule she was plowing a Tantric guy.

12 minutes ago, achilles return said:

**** off dude

seriously

you're not the arbiter of discussion, the thread boss, or whatever

people can jump and out of any discussion they want to

they can post whatever tweet they want

Hey! As I was pulling my totinos party pizza out the oven I was reminded of the last time I ate at il vicino right before the pandemic. I don’t know why it was but I really got the urge to go eat there. I like to get the pizza (#5 or 6) and salad combo. I stick with the regular ol house salad with their house vinaigrette. Awesome stuff. My girl usually gets the pollo and pesto sandwich with the same house salad. Long story short she only eats half the sangwich and get to throw i down after I’m done with my meal. Oh yeah and I wash it all down with one of their tasty beers. Usually get the wheat but I miss the days of ordering a tall pig tail blonde. Long story short I’m sick of this lockdown. Not saying I wanna go back to work cuz **** that but I need this 9 yr old to get a job or do her ****in schoolwork without driving me loco every day. The 2 yr old is cool but she fits her own issue. She hops on the couch and makes sure her and her mom make eye contact so she can run causes the misses to give catch. My daughter thinks it’s a game and my girl feels like she has no choice but to catch her. Long story short my daughter fell off the couch head fist straight into the tile. 

Just now, NightPain said:

Hey! As I was pulling my totinos party pizza out the oven I was reminded of the last time I ate at il vicino right before the pandemic. I don’t know why it was but I really got the urge to go eat there. I like to get the pizza (#5 or 6) and salad combo. I stick with the regular ol house salad with their house vinaigrette. Awesome stuff. My girl usually gets the pollo and pesto sandwich with the same house salad. Long story short she only eats half the sangwich and get to throw i down after I’m done with my meal. Oh yeah and I wash it all down with one of their tasty beers. Usually get the wheat but I miss the days of ordering a tall pig tail blonde. Long story short I’m sick of this lockdown. Not saying I wanna go back to work cuz **** that but I need this 9 yr old to get a job or do her ****in schoolwork without driving me loco every day. The 2 yr old is cool but she fits her own issue. She hops on the couch and makes sure her and her mom make eye contact so she can run causes the misses to give catch. My daughter thinks it’s a game and my girl feels like she has no choice but to catch her. Long story short my daughter fell off the couch head fist straight into the tile. 

dang sorry about that friend

hope she gets better

4 minutes ago, achilles return said:

again, the original tweet:

this is literally true. there is nothing wrong with this tweet. it's from the author of the article!

Want to quote the original post with BO’s “commentary”?  Or perhaps my original response to lostone’s reply?  

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Want to quote the original post with “commentary”?  Or perhaps my original response to lostone’s reply?  

lol now you're going to move those goalposts to the problem being the "commentary", eh?

how many times did you make reference to the tweet itself being deceptive now? a half dozen or more?

try being less of a dishonest hack sometimes. 

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Good Lord. If you thought your day was going rough, hopefully you have a better appreciation of it right now.

An image capture of aerial footage shows a crane lifting two vehicles from a massive pileup on Interstate 35 in Fort Worth, Texas, February 11, 2021.

It's sad and I feel for the families, but I have driven in Texas, and they are the most aggressive and uncooperative drivers I have ever shared the road with. I'm surprised this doesn't happen every week there.

16 minutes ago, achilles return said:

lol now you're going to move those goalposts to the problem being the "commentary", eh?

how many times did you make reference to the tweet itself being deceptive now? a half dozen or more?

try being less of a dishonest hack sometimes. 

Looking back my issue was more with BO’s “commentary” in that post than the tweet itself.  So I wasn’t clear about what I was responding to.  BO was very obviously trying to give the impression that Biden was siding with Devos’ policies and defending those policies.  Lostone’s response suggested that was the impression BO was giving.

But then you jumped into the discussion seemingly defending it, which has become a pattern.  And I was also in the middle of a heated argument with Andrews about yet another of BO’s deceptive posts.  

So yeah, I kept referring to the tweet when, for that particular post, it was really about the “commentary” he gave.  I got mixed up with the other discussion I was having with Andrews, which was about a deceptive tweet.  That was my bad.  And I shouldn’t have went so hard after you for your original post, which asked a legitimate question about the deposition.  

Just to be clear, my issue here is with the constant **** posting, including incredibly deceitful tweets, and people continually getting suckered by them.  It’s gotten old after all these years, so my patience runs really thin with it.  But I shouldn’t have gotten so heated with YOU in this discussion and I apologize.  

But you do have a history of defending BO’s **** posting and I sincerely believe that you’ve been gaslighting me in the past with some of that.  That causes me to have a lot less patience and understanding.  In this case, I was wrong and overreacted (as eatcorn said) to your original post.  But when I see a definite pattern over several months or even years, I tend to stop giving the benefit of the doubt on things like this. 

That’s why I have zero tolerance for BO’s **** posting, lies, and propaganda. I recognize that he’s posting in pure bad faith.  I’ll go back to what I said earlier...does anybody think that BO was making the nuanced and sophisticated legal argument that Monarch made?  Yet you have a habit of rushing to his defense every time I call BS on him and make nuanced arguments that I don’t think he’s even capable of making himself.  That gets old real fast.  So let’s not pretend like BO was making the same argument you were making, let alone the comments and insight that Monarch made. 

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

you accused me of not even understanding my own point, dude. 

you were being a grade-a *******.

I stand by that one, actually.

You didn’t really understand the argument that was being made and were tripping over some basic facts from the article, like thinking that Biden has “invoked” executive privilege.  You also didn’t seem to realize that executive privilege extends to people after they have left their post.  

40 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Like I said, you are consistent on this matter and we are 100% in alignment here!  Several years ago, I think I was the only person (or one of the few) pointing out how the immigration system ***** on black people, and pointed out the fact that the Coast Guard had cutters stationed off of the coast of Haiti to pick them up and take them home, while the cubans..................................  Anyway, I think you were the first to post on here about ICE beating the **** out of the men from Cameroon to get them to sign their deportation papers (IIRC, In Arkansas, of all places). I appreciate the fact that you post this info and your consistency.  Post more half naked women too, we'll see the reactions!  😂

Can you ask the people you know in the Falcons organization why they won’t let me embed Instagram links?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKpsfOmFSnC/?igshid=ue3fmy5y0ic0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIik01BlOHA/?igshid=3w6kmrvxrcwz

3 minutes ago, achilles return said:

you accused me of not even understanding my own point, dude. 

you were being a grade-a *******.

Same here!  I was commenting on BO posting about how ****** up our immigration system is regardless of who is in office and his consistency, I was told I was kissing his asss!

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

Same here!  I was commenting on BO posting about how ****** up our immigration system is regardless of who is in office and his consistency, I was told I was kissing his asss!

Dude, that post came across as *** kissing.  Same for your more recent one.  Sorry, but not sorry.  

And the tweet was absolutely deceptive for the reasons that I pointed out.  

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread