The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

2 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Sorry, this is a horrible argument.  It's anti Scriptural, it's anti-science, and it reveals a very poor grasp of both.

Trust me, I know it’s anti science. That’s something they are known for. As far as anti scriptural, are you saying that line doesn’t exist, or there are others that contradict it?

16 minutes ago, shc said:

Trust me, I know it’s anti science. That’s something they are known for. As far as anti scriptural, are you saying that line doesn’t exist, or there are others that contradict it?

I’m saying your exegesis is bad. 

For a party that loves to talk about small decentralized government and letting local leadership determine what is best for their communities, the Texas GOP is actually anything but that. They have overruled numerous communities who have tried to shut down again due to out of control covid numbers and refuse to cooperate with Democrat state reps trying to push for things they were elected to bring their people. 

21 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

It's like I always say about these abortion debates "We all know this is gonna end with somebody insulting another persons exegesis". 

Not surprising. With over 30,000 different denominations of christianity in the world other people's exegesis have been insulted a lot over the years. 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Fus Roh yeah okay

Heres a question. Would Bernie join the racist but freedom fighting Stormcloaks or the multicultural capital exploiting imperials?

Actually I guess we already know he'd declare independence then caucus with the Imperials before running for the Ruby Throne

39 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

It's like I always say about these abortion debates "We all know this is gonna end with somebody insulting another persons exegesis". 

There’s a reason for that though. 

Start with the etymology of words like inspire, inspirate, spirate and spirit. 

Wait, wait, wait...look at this ****. As person with cybersecurity expertise, I certainly hope these people are smarter than to put their personal information on the new Parler, which now has a new home with Russian servers. Given all of their righteous rage, I doubt it. Good Lord...

Parler reappears with help from Russian-owned service

https://www.latimes.com/business/technology/story/2021-01-19/parler-reappears-with-help-from-russian-owned-service

So, uptight Parler users will be basically plotting with a foreign government in order to try overthrow the US government while also claiming that it’s in defense of their Free Speech while defending what little they know of the Constitution? Man, we've got some true morons in this country who still can't realize what the definition of "sedition" and "treason" means yet.

7 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

There’s a reason for that though. 

Start with the etymology of words like inspire, inspirate, spirate and spirit. 

Also, check out the Greek word for “spirit” — πνεύμα (pneuma).

“Breathe” doesn’t simply mean “draw air.”

1 hour ago, shc said:

I'm confused as to why anyone would say abortions are anti-scriptural.  The Blble has a lot to say about the sanctity of human life.   

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread