The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

3 hours ago, Domed Outter said:

Tests positive with/without the shots = withdrawal from competition, time to quarantine, with his wife and six month old baby thousands of miles from home. 

I mean, what's up with that, just call this ****show off altogether if a healthy bloke (asymptomatic) who has still taken his shots tests positive. All athletes you would think have access to them if they want them by now.

What happens with NFL players who have got their discount double shot because they were told to, then test positive during the season, therefore forfeiting their game check for that particular week for no reason? Yes it's only one week at first, but whose to say it won't repeat itself? 

too bad? i don't really care about people being pressured into getting the vaccine. 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Unless they have to kick it from the corner or catch the quaffle with the golden snitch 

I am assuming the confusion is position. In Rugby your extra point is kicked from the position where you scored.  So if you score in the corner, then you gotta kick from the corner. Score in the middle, then kick in the middle. 

7 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I am assuming the confusion is position. In Rugby your extra point is kicked from the position where you scored.  So if you score in the corner, then you gotta kick from the corner. Score in the middle, then kick in the middle. 

Why do they avoid the sideline, is it a turnover if they get pushed out?

My football trained brain can't handle watching a guy have a wide open sideline shot with a man on his inside to beat to the endzone only for him to cut it back to the middle 

10 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Why do they avoid the sideline, is it a turnover if they get pushed out?

My football trained brain can't handle watching a guy have a wide open sideline shot to the endzone only for him to cut it back to the middle 

yea

42 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Look at these patriots 

Theyll also be the first whooping it up when US wins the medal count 

FYI, Pepe Le Pew was a skunk who would get horny for a black female cat that had accidentally gotten a white paint line down it’s back.  And Pepe would NOT take “non” for an answer.