The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

16 hours ago, AF89 said:

F*ck yeah hurt me daddy

(Dorktown is great stuff. This will undoubtedly be the most comprehensive record of the Atlanta Falcons ever made but do I even want to watch it?...probably)

Is that a graph depicting the probability of winning a Lombardi Trophy that begins after Julio's catch and ends now?

Pennsylvania is the second state where officials have decertified election equipment because of questionable audits requested by Republicans. Arizona’s Maricopa County said in June that it will replace voting equipment that was turned over to a private contractor for a Republican-commissioned review of the 2020 election.

Trump backers in multiple states are trying to launch post-election audits in an effort to overturn President Biden’s election victory.

According to a statement from Degraffenreid’s office, Fulton County officials allowed Wake TSI, of West Chester, Pa., “to access certain key components of its certified system, including the county’s election database, results files, and Windows systems logs. The county officials also allowed the company to use a system imaging tool to take complete hard drive images of these computers and other digital equipment.”

The statement called Wake TSI “a company with no knowledge or expertise in election technology.”

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Black DC cops are “radical leftists,” white cops with tattoos are “gang bangers.” 

Back the blue! 

So… All Cops are supposed to look exactly alike and have the exact same nut job views. Got it! 

Not like someone is reaching here, by the way. :rolleyes:

He’s got to start taking this more seriously and stop defending the filibuster with these kinds of weak *** arguments… 

When pressed by CNN’s Don Lemon on why the filibuster is worth protecting, Biden said keeping the filibuster is not more important than protecting voting rights. He said that he believes his administration and Congress can pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act without axing the Senate rule — one Biden has agreed, as former President Barack Obama put it, is a “relic of the Jim Crow era.” 

He said abolishing the rule would give Republicans in Congress an excuse to spend time debating the filibuster instead of passing his legislative agenda. 

“There’s no reason to protect it other than you're going to throw the entire Congress into chaos and nothing will get done. Nothing at all will get done. And there’s a lot at stake. The most important one is the right to vote,” Biden said. “Wouldn’t my friends on the other side love to have a debate about the filibuster instead of passing the recovery act?”

10 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Sucks for his growth and the fact that he won't have an offseason to work on his game like everyone else, but I don't think it will slow us down that much. He will be back well before the all star break. 

I had to go to Marietta yesterday and was listening to Dukes and Bell.  They were discussing whether we re-sign Collins or not, there was a suggestion that if we don't want to pay Collins that much/match an offer, that OO could step in (without the expectation he puts up the same numbers, but based on potential) to Collins' role.  I think this handicaps us with Collins a little bit. 

I'm torn on Collins.  He was drafted to be our star/superstar under the previous regime, and now Trae is that guy. Collins is an above-average player, none of the other potential FA's give us a likely guaranteed 15/10 each night, but Collins doesn't beef up our presence in the paint and Nate seems to prefer to keep him out on the wing, where his three point shooting (and all other offensive numbers to be fair) did improve this year in a contract year. 

I dunno. 

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

What the **** is digital body language?

Well, Ready For The World did talk about a “Digital Display”, so I am thinking it’s something related to it. :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

He’s got to start taking this more seriously and stop defending the filibuster with these kinds of weak *** arguments… 

When pressed by CNN’s Don Lemon on why the filibuster is worth protecting, Biden said keeping the filibuster is not more important than protecting voting rights. He said that he believes his administration and Congress can pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act without axing the Senate rule — one Biden has agreed, as former President Barack Obama put it, is a “relic of the Jim Crow era.” 

He said abolishing the rule would give Republicans in Congress an excuse to spend time debating the filibuster instead of passing his legislative agenda. 

“There’s no reason to protect it other than you're going to throw the entire Congress into chaos and nothing will get done. Nothing at all will get done. And there’s a lot at stake. The most important one is the right to vote,” Biden said. “Wouldn’t my friends on the other side love to have a debate about the filibuster instead of passing the recovery act?”

"Nothing will fundamentally change"

21 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I had to go to Marietta yesterday and was listening to Dukes and Bell.  They were discussing whether we re-sign Collins or not, there was a suggestion that if we don't want to pay Collins that much/match an offer, that OO could step in (without the expectation he puts up the same numbers, but based on potential) to Collins' role.  I think this handicaps us with Collins a little bit. 

I'm torn on Collins.  He was drafted to be our star/superstar under the previous regime, and now Trae is that guy. Collins is an above-average player, none of the other potential FA's give us a likely guaranteed 15/10 each night, but Collins doesn't beef up our presence in the paint and Nate seems to prefer to keep him out on the wing, where his three point shooting (and all other offensive numbers to be fair) did improve this year in a contract year. 

I dunno. 

Pretty sure Schlenk drafted him.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I dunno. 

At the end of the day, I'm still here: any contract we sign JC to will be tradeable in the future, we can't replace his production on the FA market (or trade market, which would require giving up even more depth), a SnT won't bring back enough, and he's put up ridiculous production at a young age while getting better each year and while showing great work ethic and intelligence.

Sign him.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread