The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

Imagine a scenario where a bunch of leftists or Antifa members storm the capitol and Republicans gain no political advantage over that while taking over all three levels of the federal government. We all know that scenario doesn't exist in reality. They gain seats by just making up **** and sticking to their guns.

They would have passed so much **** by now and 10 dems would have signed on and Republicans would have already killed the filibuster just in case they didn't.

A lot of people busted their ***** and a lot of people made a decision they weren't comfortable with and the return isn't all that great so far. A once in a generation occurence, and I've been through like six of those now as a geriatric millennial just shy of 40, is being squandered by cowards.

So ....what if I gave you a pandemic where 500,000 Americans died and the Republican President suggested shooting up disinfectants and incited a riot where the people he invited stormed the capitol after losing the election...

I mean......Bipartisanship has to rule the day. 

See how ******* stupid that sounds?

On 5/22/2021 at 6:03 PM, AF89 said:

NVM Paul George is the god emperor of those guys and it gets funnier every single year

He's perfect for Atlanta sports. Sign him Schlenk

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread