The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

How can a professional basketball player be this bad at free throws. 

His form and follow through are terrible . He needs to hire a shooting coach and shoot 10,000 free throws .

JFC…

In the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, as White House officials debated whether to bring infected Americans home for care, President Donald Trump suggested his own plan for where to send them, eager to suppress the numbers on U.S. soil.

“Don’t we have an island that we own?” the president reportedly asked those assembled in the Situation Room in February 2020, before the U.S. outbreak would explode. “What about Guantánamo?”

“We import goods,” Trump specified, lecturing his staff. “We are not going to import a virus.”

Aides were stunned, and when Trump brought it up a second time, they quickly scuttled the idea,worried about a backlash over quarantining American tourists on the same Caribbean base where the United States holds terrorism suspects.

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

JFC…

In the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, as White House officials debated whether to bring infected Americans home for care, President Donald Trump suggested his own plan for where to send them, eager to suppress the numbers on U.S. soil.

“Don’t we have an island that we own?” the president reportedly asked those assembled in the Situation Room in February 2020, before the U.S. outbreak would explode. “What about Guantánamo?”

“We import goods,” Trump specified, lecturing his staff. “We are not going to import a virus.”

Aides were stunned, and when Trump brought it up a second time, they quickly scuttled the idea,worried about a backlash over quarantining American tourists on the same Caribbean base where the United States holds terrorism suspects.

I remember when a cruise ship had a few covid patients and he didn't want them to be allowed off ship because it would add to our total cases  :bang:

13 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

JFC…

WFW would have been happy to go there for Murcia 

And still the Republican Party clings to the piece of ****…

An unofficial bipartisan election analysis conducted respectively to the Senate-led recount of 2.1 million ballots in Arizona's Maricopa County concluded that Republicans disenchanted with then-President Donald Trump were responsible for his loss in the 2020 election.

Benny White, a Republican election researcher who previously ran for Pima County recorder, joined with Democrat Larry Moore and independent Tim Halvorsen, two retired executives from election company Clear Ballot, performed an analysis of the cast vote record in the November general election in Maricopa County. White has worked on over two dozen previous election audits, and Moore has had experience in more than 200, White told the Washington Examiner.

White, who said he voted for Trump in both elections, spent weeks with his team analyzing the cast vote record, which was obtained through a public records request on May 7. The data can be used to confirm vote tabulations and better understand voting patterns and behavior.

The trio found that committed Republicans in Maricopa County outnumbered committed Democrats by 13,000, which should have benefited Trump. A closer look at the results led the team to conclude there were more disaffected Republicans than Democrats in the county.

White said 59,800 people did not vote for Trump despite voting for mostly GOP candidates down the ballot. The results of his analysis showed 39,102 of those Republican voters crossed the aisle to cast a vote for then-candidate Joe Biden.

"I have good friends that just argue with me constantly that there's no way that Joe Biden could have gotten 80 million votes. I say, 'Well, he did because a lot of Republicans voted for him,'" he told the Washington Examiner.

The election researcher also found that fewer Democratic voters who chose Democratic candidates down the ballot, 38,851, did not vote for Biden in the 2020 election. White said 21,679 of these Democratic voters cast their ballot for Trump.

Biden won Maricopa County by nearly 2 percentage points, or 45,109 votes.

18 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Happy Father's Day to the best father on the boards @Andrews_31

Thanks son! Ol' biological dad just got back to Maryland late last night, so forgive me for the delay.  Anyway, I thought you were going to gift me a Teanna Trump PSE for Father's Day?  Ol' dad planning on Hulk smashing her and sending her to Grady!  Better late than never...... 😆

2 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Thanks son! Ol' biological dad just got back to Maryland late last night, so forgive me for the delay.  Anyway, I thought you were going to gift me a Teanna Trump PSE for Father's Day?  Ol' dad planning on Hulk smashing her and sending her to Grady!  Better late than never...... 😆

I'm working on it. She moves fast

2 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Oh, forgot to add, I'm going to get YOU a Teanna Trump PSE for Christmas 2021, and I'm going to bring you that Big Wheel that your mother told me I could keep a long time ago.  Forgive me! 

All is forgiven. I'll give the Big Wheel to baby girl but I'll make sure to get away for a weekend for that PSE 👀

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread