The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Finished the new episode and it started playing last seasons premier 

maxresdefault.jpg

It was a weird ep, but I need another watch because I wanted Morty to get his win too much.  Now that I know the outcome, I’ll enjoy it more.  Curious how the end 3some is serialized.  

1 minute ago, lostone said:

It was a weird ep, but I need another watch because I wanted Morty to get his win too much.  Now that I know the outcome, I’ll enjoy it more.  Curious how the end 3some is serialized.  

The little dog guy evolving into a fully fledged society where Morty is thier version of White Walkers might be one of my favorite B plots of the entire series

I have zero expectations of making it past the Bucks but how pissed off will the national media be if the Finals is Suns vs the Bucks or Hawks lmao

The amount of articles and tv segments that would be churned out about the NBA screwing up with the quick turnaround after the bubble will be funny af to me

5 hours ago, AF89 said:

Who had Josh Smith on thier bingo cards

4 hours ago, Negative-Nancy said:

Wow.  
Josh Smith. 
Wow. 

What rock did Josh Smith crawl from under?

He's got a point about his coaching decisions and failure to make adjustments, but it must be something very personal between him and Doc to bring up Doc's marriage.

......just wow.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread