The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

8 minutes ago, WOR said:

Steve Nash wasn't anywhere close to being fired lol

The NBA is notorious for firing HCs even after really successful seasons.

These owners don't care how far you get their teams. It's usually NBA Finals/NBA Title or bust for some of these owners.

If the Bucks had won this game, they would've won 3 games straight to go up 3-2 in the series from halfway of being swept at being down 0-2. Nash could've very well been fired if Bucks took this series after looking like they were about to get the broom.

10 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The NBA is notorious for firing HCs even after really successful seasons.

These owners don't care how far you get their teams. It's usually NBA Finals/NBA Title or bust for some of these owners.

If the Bucks had won this game, they would've won 3 games straight to go up 3-2 in the series from halfway of being swept at being down 0-2. Nash could've very well been fired if Bucks took this series after looking like they were about to get the broom.

Not at all. 

The NBA is "famous" for stars getting coaches fired. 

That's already happened with the Nets. Kenny Atkinson.

Do you know who KD and Kyrie hand picked to replace him? That's right, Steve Nash lol.

He's one of the safest coaches in the league. 

Just now, WOR said:

Not at all. 

The NBA is famous for stars getting coaches fired. 

That's already happened with the Nets. Kenny Atkinson.

Do you know who KD and Kyrie hand picked to be the coach? That's right, Steve Nash lol.

He's one of the safest coaches in the league. 

Nash is safe for now.

If the Nets underachieve, then Nash will be one of the first to go because you know Harden and Kyrie aren't gonna take accountability.

......especially Harden lol.

On 6/15/2021 at 2:18 PM, lostone said:

I really hope my boy @Carteris not impacted by the power issue in Texas.  

being ruled by republicans really sucks

I’m good. No power issues around here yet but I’m sure it’s coming. **** is falling apart and these nutjobs are all screaming it’s because Democrats and our “Marxist” bureaucracy full of appointed traitors who can’t be fired and only serve to destroy the world and exploit children.

Can’t even say ignorance is bliss with these clowns. They’re taking ignorance to new levels and every last one of them is mad as ****.

10 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Nash is safe for now.

If the Nets underachieve, then Nash will be one of the first to go because you know Harden and Kyrie aren't gonna take accountability.

......especially Harden lol.

KD, Kyrie, and Harden have never had to take responsibility ever lol. 

They'll have the "Kyrie was injured" excuse for generations to come. 

1 minute ago, GEORGIAfan said:

All of this seems like a performance at the behest of his billionaire corporate overlords. Who also control the majority of his party, but have chosen him and Sinema as their sacrificial puppets/public punch bags. Their families will be well compensated for their efforts.

06mobmovie-superJumbo-v2.png

3 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Sue his *** again 

The process server should just hang out in his garage…

The case has been turned over to the Madison County district attorney’s office. DA Rob Broussard said last week that extradition would not be sought of Seklecki, who is based in Atlanta, given the nature of the charge. The warrant could be served, however, if Seklecki returned to Huntsville.

46 minutes ago, Carter said:

I’m good. No power issues around here yet but I’m sure it’s coming. **** is falling apart and these nutjobs are all screaming it’s because Democrats and our “Marxist” bureaucracy full of appointed traitors who can’t be fired and only serve to destroy the world and exploit children.

Can’t even say ignorance is bliss with these clowns. They’re taking ignorance to new levels and every last one of them is mad as ****.

1 hour ago, Carter said:

I am sending good thoughts your way to make sure you and yours are ok.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Seriously???  People are comparing this to Trump calling the media “fake news” and “the enemy of the people” and pointing to them at his rallies to supporters could attack them?  Maybe I missed it, but what did Biden say that was “violent rhetoric” in that exchange?  And what did he say that was comparable to Trump’s attacks on the press?

16 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Did Biden call them the enemy of the people, fake news, and share clips of himself beating up a doctored image of CNN's logo?

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Seriously???  People are comparing this to Trump calling the media “fake news” and “the enemy of the people” and pointing to them at his rallies to supporters could attack them?  Maybe I missed it, but what did Biden say that was “violent rhetoric” in that exchange?  And what did he say that was comparable to Trump’s attacks on the press?

You beat me to it.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread