The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

12 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Is he actually in a restricted area of the Capitol?  Or is he just at the rally?

From that picture it doesn’t look like he was in a restricted part, but still bad optics even if he didn’t break any laws. 

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

From that picture it doesn’t look like he was in a restricted part, but still bad optics even if he didn’t break any laws. 

It’s hard to tell.  There were some parts outside the Capitol that were also off limits, so he could have been breaking the law in that pic or he could have been at the rally instead.  

It's funny the East is wide open again, would be nice if the Hawks gave us just a little something to be excited about this week. Even if they lose just give us some entertainment, stretch it out 6 or 7, I ain't asking for Atlanta championship miracles 

On 5/22/2021 at 9:42 PM, AF89 said:

Nets have chemistry issues and I personally have doubts about thier ability to stay healthy.

Brooklyn is by far the best team in these playoffs but the probably put together a really bad big 3 just to stay healthy. (Although I'd not have picked Durant as the last man standing)

5 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

How crowded is the national park?  Are y’all having problems getting into the park or seeing the major sites because of crowds?

I just read a Wall Street Journal article about how several parks are completely full and having to turn people away.  

We purchased reservations when they announced that they are necessary about a month or so ago.  It’s crowded. It feels like a national park during the summer. But yesterday we spent 4 miles I can virtually alone. We saw two or three other groups the whole time. four or five if you count the mama bear and her cubs and daddy on his own chowing down. And pooping.

it took a while getting into Yosemite today. But we were at the worst time.

last time I was here was alone on Christmas Day 1986. today As we drove in, I immediately recognized the place where I turned around on my bike ride (too much ice on the road above 6000 feet.) that day, The tunnel I went through, and the spectacular spot where I was compelled to stop and take a selfie of me, my bike, and the valley.  
35 years ago, I wrote back down to the lodge, chatted with a deer, enjoyed the best cup of hot chocolate ever, and drove back to my buddies house in San Jose.

today I’m jumping around on rocks beneath and across a 400 foot waterfall with my boys.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread