Jump to content

The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Disband all the other teams in town. Atlanta is a soccer town now.

This is one the largest crowd in the entire world in the last year and a half

 

Tbf it's also Mexico whose fans travel like UGA to South Bend anywhere below the Mason Dixon 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I think if we wanted to conspiritalize that China released this on purpose tho we'd say they weren't actually trying to do something really devastating they just wanted data

I don't know. Covid wrecked China as much as it did us. If it was from a lab, (which I do think is possible) then it was most likely an accidental release. One person inside got infected and brought it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I don't know. Covid wrecked China as much as it did us. If it was from a lab, (which I do think is possible) then it was most likely an accidental release. One person inside got infected and brought it out.

Well again if this was cheap video game or movie plot the valuable data gleaned is thought to be well worth the short term damage tho knowing China their probably far more devastated at thier loss of reputation than any actual economic or loss of life 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

What if MTG was mainly just a god dam moron with health amounts of lib’ trolling mixed in 

 

Is that the same one or is it a different time that she demanded answers by June 31st?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

@Mr. Hoopah! its Saturday night and I have no date 

Time to mass effect

The gay republican grandpas are in town and are keeping the toddler out at my in-laws, my wife took Waylon to see her cousin in Senoia, I had Del Taco for dinner and I’m watching MacGruber and sipping bourbon, gonna play AC Valhalla next 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

This is one the largest crowd in the entire world in the last year and a half

 

Tbf it's also Mexico whose fans travel like UGA to South Bend anywhere below the Mason Dixon 

E3ufRoBXIAAyPWs?format=jpg&name=small

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

The gay republican grandpas are in town and are keeping the toddler out at my in-laws, my wife took Waylon to see her cousin in Senoia, I had Del Taco for dinner and I’m watching MacGruber and sipping bourbon, gonna play AC Valhalla next 

giphy.gif

:airquote: sipping :airquote:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...