The ABF Classic Film Series: Alien (1979) Thread

4 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I know

Mond is a career backup- hold me to it in 5 years

Seriously though, I think I told you I been digital the past few years. The main thing I love is having the option to go back and download a 4 year old game. I can't tell you how many times I got rid of GTA V just to buy it again

44 minutes ago, Sponge said:

The cheap *** in me can't pay $70 for a sports game thats only worth $5 next year. You already know how Madden games become drink coasters after a year. Call of Duty falls in this same category.

Microsoft is including 2021 sports titles with their game pass service. 

Xbox Game Pass aims for sports fans with NBA 2K21, Madden NFL 21, NHL 21, and more

https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/3/22311265/xbox-game-pass-nba-2k21-madden-nfl-21-nhl-21-ea-pass

They would probably get a lot of customers if they gave people these titles year round. 

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Microsoft is including 2021 sports titles with their game pass service. 

Xbox Game Pass aims for sports fans with NBA 2K21, Madden NFL 21, NHL 21, and more

https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/3/22311265/xbox-game-pass-nba-2k21-madden-nfl-21-nhl-21-ea-pass

They would probably get a lot of customers if they gave people these titles year round. 

Then those companies would lose a **** ton of money. Definitely not worth it for the developers

2 hours ago, AF89 said:

I don’t know what this was quoted for

2 hours ago, Sponge said:

@Carter turned me on to a dry herb vape that bubbles. You tried one?

I never felt the need for the bubbler on mine. I guess it smooths out the vape but I’m already being wimpy by not actually smoking. Let me know how it works for you 

2 hours ago, The Monarch said:

sure sex is good but have you ever read an appellate decision where you win on every issue?

say word @Mr. Hoopah! @JDaveG

Closest I got was dwi charges dropped after 4 trys cuz one of the 2 piggies on scene didn’t show up each time. 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

So, anyone getting MLB The Show 21?

I was thinking about it. My brother loves those games has been working on a career on like 18 where he’s chasing bonds hr record but his players decline has him winding down as a dh somewhere. 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He regressed as a passer this year, which concerns me, though he had a strong senior bowl.  I'd bet more on you being right, but I think he could be a diamond in the rough on the right team with the chance to sit and learn.

I guess I replied to this for the tweet. So.....

15 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I don't dispute this

I grant you i last read them when i was like 15

It’s been a long minute for me too but I agree that the movies are superior at least there my adhd or whatever isn’t playing games with the words on the pages. 

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yes, people pointing out illegitimate criticisms are unbearable but the people endlessly posting propaganda, falsehoods, or just utter horse**** “criticisms” are A-okay.  

A whole lot of y’all don’t mind being suckered and fooled as long as people are telling you what you want to hear.

Has nothing to do with the criticism. It has to do with your approach. It's cool man, you do you. You want to come off as a pompous turd, by all means. 

3 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Has nothing to do with the criticism. It has to do with your approach. It's cool man, you do you. You want to come off as a pompous turd, by all means. 

Says the guy who compared two long-time posters to children.  I don’t mind people being condescending and/or insufferable.  I don’t mind people complaining about others being condescending and/or insufferable.  

But you shouldn’t do both because it just makes you a hypocrite.

Just now, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I had minimal issues with my 6t. None since I switched to the 8t 5 g

I'm thinking I may have to go ahead and grab the 8t. This **** is irritating as fudge. It goes out when I need it most

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Says the guy who compared two long-time posters to children.  I don’t mind people being condescending and/or insufferable.  I don’t mind people complaining about others being condescending and/or insufferable.  

But you shouldn’t do both because it just makes you a hypocrite.

That's cool man. This new character sucks. I don't know what you got going on in life, but I hope it works itself out. I'm not going to argue with some dude on the internet who has some inflated ego and feels the need to white knight for politicians that give 2 dog ***** about any of us. Again, you do you.

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'm thinking I may have to go ahead and grab the 8t. This **** is irritating as fudge. It goes out when I need it most

Go online, get yourself a Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G, or wait until the price of the Mi 11 comes down.  Don't order from Wish, it's some ********, bootleg phone!!

7 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Go online, get yourself a Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G, or wait until the price of the Mi 11 comes down.  Don't order from Wish, it's some ********, bootleg phone!!

That is the first time I've ever seen that brand. I'm intrigued now lol

8 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Oh **** nah. For that price I can get an iphone lol. Let me check out them specs

15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

@Andrews_31 looking at the comparisons its pretty much the same exact phone that me and crimes were talking about but the OnePlus edges it though. No lie I love this 7T but this connection issue is driving me crazy 😡

Look up Redme too.    There is another brand that escapes me now (not Huawai).  IIRC, Xiaomi makes your One+ phone.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Alien (1979) Thread