The ABF Classic Film Series: Alien (1979) Thread

I love the idea that there’s like this endless stream of $80k a year jobs if only more people would be willing to work hard enough for them. Sure, there are some that go unfilled. But our system is premised on underpaying people - it simply can’t accommodate everyone earning decent wages.

7 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

bunch of blue maga chuds are attacking Jake Tapper - Jake ******* Tapper - for having the nerve to criticize Biden about this. Calling him a Russian asset and ****. ******* hilarious but also endlessly depressing.

5 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

Gut feeling is she might actually get a few red pilled Republicans to jump in on this but i still can't wait for a GOP congressperson to take the floor like "its not enough that she wants to establish Sharia Law in Minnesota but now shes attacking our virtuous prince"

15 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Maybe there’s some plan to retaliate or hold him accountable that isn’t being made public, but right now this looks god awful.  Has Biden even made a public comment criticizing MBS since the report was released?  

Not that I've seen or heard. Only thing I've read is quotes from WH officials saying punishing the prince was never really an option.

25 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I love the idea that there’s like this endless stream of $80k a year jobs if only more people would be willing to work hard enough for them. Sure, there are some that go unfilled. But our system is premised on underpaying people - it simply can’t accommodate everyone earning decent wages.

Thought I had logged on to the wrong board for a little bit yesterday.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Alien (1979) Thread