Serge is typing...

Mr. Hoopah!

Herschel is making me nostalgic for the early Trump days where one of his campaign lower lackeys would be heading to prison and you'd have Trump tweet that he has no idea who this Trump campaign offical is, 'they never even met!' and then there'd be like a dozen photos of Trump meeting said individual, a personally signed birthday card for thier daughter, and a leaked video from a private event of Trump gloating "nobody was as good at covering up crimes as Chuck!"

14 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Herschel is making me nostalgic for the early Trump days where one of his campaign lower lackeys would be heading to prison and you'd have Trump tweet that he has no idea who this Trump campaign offical is, 'they never even met!' and then there'd be like a dozen photos of Trump meeting said individual, a personally signed birthday card for thier daughter, and a leaked video from a private event of Trump gloating "nobody was as good at covering up crimes as Chuck!"

Republican ballot:

______ Soul

X   Power            

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I've been enjoying old Mets fans tweets of them taunting us all season far far too much

It would be entirely conceivable that they Falcon this thing up in the playoffs . . . at the hands of the Mets.

I ain't saying nothin' yet.

BTW, How is it possible that Ron Washington is still a Brave third base coach? Shouldn't he be managing again by now?

Edited by Negative-Nancy

30 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I am so glad to be getting out of summer...this summer sucked.

I was happy to get my first glimpse of eggnog and I forgot just how good eggnog and whiskey go together.

Any updates on the next steps in life front?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to Serge is typing...