Serge is typing...

Mr. Hoopah!

Just now, Negative-Nancy said:

China Taiwan would be a Civil War?

Russia Ukraine is a Civil War?

The Holocaust was a Civil War?

Really. . . . GO. ****. Your. Self.

uh, continued conflict between the republic of china and the people's republic of china would absolutely qualify as a civil war, lol. 

7 minutes ago, Negative-Nancy said:

What if we just left Germany alone?

Oh . . . we did.

Go **** yourself.

What in god’s name are you blathering about? The Uyghur genocide started in 2014, are you mad at Obama and Biden for not saving them? 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

What in god’s name are you blathering about? The Uyghur genocide started in 2014, are you mad at Obama and Biden for not saving them? 

The Uyghur genocide doesn't have anything to do with Taiwan (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong.) 

And China is not, as of yet, invading other countries and slaughtering their muslims.  

I don't know what should or not be done about the Uyghur genocide, but I did not bring it up.  I brought up the Holocaust, but again, that involved genocide in other countries.  

Frankly, since you were mocking those of us who supported assisting Ukraine when Russia was clearing preparing for an invasion, I'm not all that interested in your Isolationism in the face of Tyrannical Aggression opinions.

Sorry.

4 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

There are a handful of firearm murders in Japan in a given year. One being the former prime minister is quite the coincidence.

Seen some compelling pictures that it was very likely a homemade or 3D printed shotgun. Definitely not your normal pump or two barrel

Unusual sounding boom from the videos I've seen too

57 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Seen some compelling pictures that it was very likely a homemade or 3D printed shotgun. Definitely not your normal pump or two barrel

Unusual sounding boom from the videos I've seen too

9 hours ago, Negative-Nancy said:

China Taiwan would be a Civil War?

Russia Ukraine is a Civil War?

The Holocaust was a Civil War?

Really. . . . GO. ****. Your. Self.

Dude, take it easy.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to Serge is typing...