Serge is typing...

Mr. Hoopah!

12 minutes ago, shc said:

Is that none to both questions, or just healthcare?

again, I made the joke about Ice T in poverty talking about killing cops, to playing a cop on TV, but I think there is an economic component to it. 

The healthcare.

I mean, people would want to live in any country. I live in the desert, and you can find people who live here who wouldn't if they had the option. You could also find people who would move here in a second if they could.

It's easy to say US is better than other countries, but there's a ton of people who are happy with their country/region.

28 minutes ago, Sponge said:

They literally work themselves to death mentally to reach some bar that feel they need to achieve. There's also a video game parlor addiction going on over there. 

And the women would rather have a small fluffy dog than a man or a baby, seriously.

A dog isn't a commitment to a dude whose brain was broken by growing up and living in their particular society.

Here's my theory... Men in the US are broken. There's a tough guy image that they want to project, but there's very few real tough guys. So dudes strap on something that they feel instantly raises their toughness.

We have incels that buy guns, and they expect people to instantly respect them. When that doesn't work, all of that bundled up aggression that has been caused by years and years of inadequacy comes out however they think it should. They seek out others, mostly online, and they get into the echo chamber of "dude, it's not you who is the problem, it's chads/women/teachers/ethnic groups/etc that are wrong".

There's a Rambo complex that comes into play as well. People want to think that they are in control, and that if a situation presents itself, they would be prepared to "defend themselves". Problem is, very few people are actually prepared to handle situations when they arise. That's why we end up with dudes shooting people "in self defense", even though the situation didn't actually warrant deadly force.

They're all scared that someone will find them out.

25 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Here's my theory... Men in the US are broken. There's a tough guy image that they want to project, but there's very few real tough guys. So dudes strap on something that they feel instantly raises their toughness.

We have incels that buy guns, and they expect people to instantly respect them. When that doesn't work, all of that bundled up aggression that has been caused by years and years of inadequacy comes out however they think it should. They seek out others, mostly online, and they get into the echo chamber of "dude, it's not you who is the problem, it's chads/women/teachers/ethnic groups/etc that are wrong".

There's a Rambo complex that comes into play as well. People want to think that they are in control, and that if a situation presents itself, they would be prepared to "defend themselves". Problem is, very few people are actually prepared to handle situations when they arise. That's why we end up with dudes shooting people "in self defense", even though the situation didn't actually warrant deadly force.

They're all scared that someone will find them out.

Contemplate the plight of the mediocre white guy.  Through much of the 20th century, mediocre white guys only had to compete against quality white guys and lame white guys.  A Mediocre white guy could make a pretty good living.  They could do so well that they could land quality white white wives who would stay home and help take care of their mediocre children.   Now, mediocre white guys are having jobs taken from them by quality white women, quality Black men, quality Black WOMEN, Hispanics, Asians, all kinds of folks from all over the place.  Mediocre White men who grew up in the fifties and sixties, and to a certain extent '80's, had nice suburban homes with maids who cleaned up after them. Now they and their mediocre White sons have bosses who are the children and grandchildren of the Black Women who cleaned their house.  Because she probably was not mediocre at all, she just didn't have the opportunity.   

2 hours ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

Wait, what? How so?

Because people are able to get the help they need without having to worry about going bankrupt. Or people just not having crushing medical debt in general. 

45 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

It’s looking more like Elon Musk could bail on buying Twitter

The Washington Post writes that his acquisition deal is ‘in peril’

https://www.theverge.com/2022/7/7/23199137/elon-musk-twitter-spam-account-bot-data-breakup

Musk is trying to wiggle out of the Twitter buyout.

That article was a complete puff piece for Musk PR. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2022 at 8:22 AM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

**** yeah forever wars against nuclear powers instead of middle eastern countries 

The one thing that I have been 100% consistent about is my opposition to fascism and aggression domestically and abroad.  

Sounds like you have a problem with us helping out Ukraine?

And would have a similar problem if we helped out Taiwan?

Do you share MoistWords contempt for the January 6 hearings?

Where does YOUR 100% consistency lie?

Edited by Negative-Nancy

1 hour ago, Negative-Nancy said:

The one thing that I have been 100% consistent about is my opposition to fascism and aggression domestically and abroad.  

Sounds like you have a problem with us helping out Ukraine?

And would have a similar problem if we helped out Taiwan?

Do you share MoistWords contempt for the January 6 hearings?

Where does YOUR 100% consistency lie?

what if we just left china alone

That country got more religious cults per capita than anywhere else in the world. What do you want to bet it was one of them.

Edit; Twitter claiming hes already  been pronounced dead

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to Serge is typing...