Serge is typing...

Mr. Hoopah!

Read a Ringer article about potential KD packages and two stood out. 

Boston- Jaylen Brown, Grant Williams, filler, picks- Probably the best player the Nets could hope for. Not sure I'd want Jaylen to be my number one guy though. 

Toronto- Some mixture of Barnes, Pascal, OG, Gary Trent Jr. That I would argue would blow the Hawks out of the water. Would leave their roster more depleted than ours, but they won a title with "just" Kawhi, so idk. Van Vleet, SG, some combo of KD+Barnes/Pascal/OG, and Boucher

Side note. That hawks deal is doo-doo.

1 hour ago, WOR said:

Read a Ringer article about potential KD packages and two stood out. 

Boston- Jaylen Brown, Grant Williams, filler, picks- Probably the best player the Nets could hope for. Not sure I'd want Jaylen to be my number one guy though. 

Toronto- Some mixture of Barnes, Pascal, OG, Gary Trent Jr. That I would argue would blow the Hawks out of the water. Would leave their roster more depleted than ours, but they won a title with "just" Kawhi, so idk. Van Vleet, SG, some combo of KD+Barnes/Pascal/OG, and Boucher

Side note. That hawks deal is doo-doo.

How is the Hawks one doo-doo Other than picks it seems like a nice package. I will say that I think Huerter has more value than Bogi and will probably be included instead. I also think we may need to give up either AJ or JJ. Both are first round talents.  

Trae Murray Hunter KD OO is a nice lineup. Cooper Harris Huerter/Bogi AJ/JJ Jock as our backups. That is a contender in my eyes. Hope Ressler is ready for the Luxury Tax. 

8 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

How is the Hawks one doo-doo Other than picks it seems like a nice package. I will say that I think Huerter has more value than Bogi and will probably be included instead. I also think we may need to give up either AJ or JJ. Both are first round talents.  

Trae Murray Hunter KD OO is a nice lineup. Cooper Harris Huerter/Bogi AJ/JJ Jock as our backups. That is a contender in my eyes. Hope Ressler is ready for the Luxury Tax. 

Bogi has a trade kicker that bumps him to 20 mill. Thats a good chunk for a guy that might be experiencing knee problems after 10 years of pro basketball. I doubt he's seen as too much of a plus trade value wise. A deal of Collins, Capela, and picks does not come close to most of the other deals on that list. The Hawks can do much better than what the Ringer threw out. Thats why I say its doo-doo for the Nets lol. 

Nets could probably pry away OO instead of Capela and Huerter/JJ/or AJ instead of Bogi(But then you run into salary match issues). Collins, Bogi(for salary), OO, and AJ seems decently fair. 3 starters. 1 almost all star, 1 decent chance all star future(OO), and a young player(AJ).

1 minute ago, WOR said:

Bogi has a trade kicker that bumps him to 20 mill. Thats a good chunk for a guy that might be experiencing knee problems after 10 years of pro basketball. I doubt he's seen as too much of a plus trade value wise. A deal of Collins, Capela, and picks does not come close to most of the other deals on that list. The Hawks can do much better than what the Ringer threw out. Thats why I say its doo-doo for the Nets lol. 

That is why I think it will be Huerter instead of Bogi that will be traded. Younger guy on a better contract without injury concerns. However, we are really only in the picture if the Nets decide they do not want to be in rebuild mode as their picks belong to Houston. 

8 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

That is why I think it will be Huerter instead of Bogi that will be traded. Younger guy on a better contract without injury concerns. However, we are really only in the picture if the Nets decide they do not want to be in rebuild mode as their picks belong to Houston. 

Yeah, Huerter just makes a lot more sense, but it's the Ringer lol. Id probably still take the Raptors deal with Scottie and Pascal, but hopefully they don't want to do that as it would leave the coffers bare after KD. 

Just a heads up, but it seems multiple plugged in sources from different sites are saying the Hawks are actually after Ben Simmons instead of KD. For something like Collins and one of Huerter or Capela.

Trae is a big fan of this possible move and is pushing for it, FWIW.

Obviously it's not a done deal yet so who knows if they are right. 

5 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Just a heads up, but it seems multiple plugged in sources from different sites are saying the Hawks are actually after Ben Simmons instead of KD. For something like Collins and one of Huerter or Capela.

mqdefault.jpg

9 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Which sources? 

Trae was also pushing for keeping Capela lol

3 hours ago, lostone said:

20 years from now we are going to be super dumb Christian theocracy.

Nah, we will be a colony of China or Saudi Arabia or some other nation with a larger smarter economy. 

Or better yet, a combination of them all.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to Serge is typing...