Serge is typing...

Mr. Hoopah!

10 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I'm sure they would, which is in large part why it wouldn't happen. But any team looking to trade for Durant would be doing so to pair with that team's other star, so I imagine  most teams would  hold onto their best player and Nets would have to pick from the offers. Miami can't really give back Bam (without more complications for the Nets) but could give back Butler, I guess.

Exactly.

No one is trading just for KD now.

They are trading for KD to pair with the Booker's and Youngs of the league.

21 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I'm sure they would, which is in large part why it wouldn't happen. But any team looking to trade for Durant would be doing so to pair with that team's other star, so I imagine  most teams would  hold onto their best player and Nets would have to pick from the offers. Miami can't really give back Bam (without more complications for the Nets) but could give back Butler, I guess.

Insanely funny that he left GS to prove he could win a 'ship by himself, then immediately requests a trade after GS wins another 'ship.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Setting up for the Sun's to have to include Bridges with Ayton and Cam. 

Again, this is where I think the Hawks stand out above the rest. They're the only team that can give up 3 starters and still be perfectly fine. 

6 hours ago, Sponge said:

Go ahead and grab some touchup paint cause there's going to be more.

Wife just called, she had a hole in a tire. Threw my jack in the WRX, some tools. Friggin nail in the tire. Less than 72 hours after installing them...

Posted (edited)
On 6/28/2022 at 1:41 PM, Carter said:

Lmao I knew it was you who got him banned. He hasn’t posted here in how long and you’re still ranting about him???

This is also very rich for someone who has repeatedly blamed Hillary losing on African Americans and used to constantly make Asian jokes just to piss off one particular person.

Why do you enjoy gaslighting people so much?

Who's gaslighting? If you think I blamed black folks on Hillary losing, your reading comprehension sucks.  I have used Blacks as an example, along with Jews, young people, or any other numbers or targeted groups who were successfully suppressed by Trump's propaganda.  They were victims.  I have never "blamed" them.

Have you seen his Twitter feed?  (Yes, you have.) And you are accusing me of gaslighting?

Sad.  Propaganda works.

Edited by Negative-Nancy

1 hour ago, WOR said:

Boooooooooooo

Love Delon, but with the Murray trade, he probably knew there were not going to be many minutes for him (Even though I personally would have still played him at the 1, 2, and 3 to get him in the lineup). 

2 hours ago, Negative-Nancy said:

Who's gaslighting? If you think I blamed black folks on Hillary losing, your reading comprehension sucks.  I have used Blacks as an example, along with Jews, young people, or any other numbers or targeted groups who were successfully suppressed by Trump's propaganda.  They were victims.  I have never "blamed" them.

Have you seen his Twitter feed?  (Yes, you have.) And you are accusing me of gaslighting?

Sad.  Propaganda works.

Lets move in onto now.

The problem is the normal people, not the people/party in power who have broken promise after promise after promise and just genuinely seem to be absolutely and completely 1000% out of touch and unprepared for the moment that they're facing despite the other side literally running folks up in their office who wanted to kill some of them. That's after we did show up and vote and shut up and took it.

You still owe them your votes because of the other side. They'll get em next time.

Sound about right?

All I can think as I'm watching everything happen with the 1/6 committee is Dems are going all in on defeating Trump. Just Trump. Which is fine when it comes to that particular committee but......

Trump was and is just a symptom of a far more serious disease. He's just a tumor that became highly visible and ugly. You got DeSantis or some other there in the wings just waiting as a much cleaner and less visible tumor of the same disease and Dems have done so little to address the real issue. They're so focused on the symptom and because they're so feckless they are incapable of treating the disease. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to Serge is typing...