Trump Supporters Hilariously Misuse "American Idiot"

No surprise here. They also misappropriated the Marxist term "useful idiot" and totally f'ked up the meaning of the novel '1984' by them whining over it being only about free speech being attacked while never ever mentioning the 'groupthink' they so ironically fell prey to.

Well, what'd we expect from a bunch of people who, like their now defunct orange savior, can't read, refuse to understand anything and who constantly make **** up to make themselves feel smarter than they actually are.

26 minutes ago, Statick said:

No surprise here. They also misappropriated the Marxist term "useful idiot" and totally f'ked up the meaning of the novel '1984' by them whining over it being only about free speech being attacked while never ever mentioning the 'groupthink' they so ironically fell prey to.

Well, what'd we expect from a bunch of people who, like their now defunct orange savior, can't read, refuse to understand anything and who constantly make **** up to make themselves feel smarter than they actually are.

Well, what can we expect from a bunch of 

wait for it

american idiots

images (13).jpeg

6 hours ago, Statick said:

My favorite part of the Trump rally in spring 2016 was when they played Neil Young’s “Rocking in the Free World”.
I was there ironically and they played an ironic song so I loved it.

But the folks there authentically had no idea that the song was ironic so they loved it too.  
But I knew they were ******* morons so that it it more fun for me.  
Then the ******* morons got the son of a ***** elected and it was no fun at all. 

16 hours ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Well, what can we expect from a bunch of 

wait for it

american idiots

images (13).jpeg

And another aspect of '1984' that they gloss over or misconstrue is the 'doublespeak' aspect, which makes up their flash-card conservatism, like "War is Peace", Freedom is Slavery" and "Ignorance is Strength".

I've said this before, I've got to hand it to Donald: he ran the biggest con in the history of America and got the most gullible and the weakest-minded people to fall for it at one time. And the GOP were complicit to their detriment.

2 hours ago, shc said:

Didn’t trump also play fortunate son at several events?

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2020-10-30/john-fogerty-trump-fortunate-son

So why on earth does President Trump, perhaps the most fortunate of sons in American political life (who got a deferment from Vietnam service because of alleged bone spurs), keep playing it at rallies in the closing days of the presidential campaign?

“He’s in his helicopter, hovering over a big crowd. It’s like a scene out of all the Vietnam War movies, and maybe he sees that scene in his head, even if it’s completely cuckoo,“ Fogerty, 75, told The Times on the Friday afternoon before election day.