Another Ignorant Take from DLed

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

**** it. We're stuck with D. Led so I'm just going to accept that he's that 1 family member that no one likes but we all know he's going to show up at every gathering and embarrass the family. I appre

Fontenot gave him **** all press conference. Loved it

He just butt hurt to be told no.

9 hours ago, TheFalcoholic said:

Trying to tell a man that just signed a contract (for more than he‘ll ever make & could never qualify for) how to do his job

It’s beyond ignorant.  He’s an embarrassment not only to himself, but his ignorant takes have been giving our franchise & our city the same ignorant reputation.  This tweet is completely uncalled for & way off base. He has a rich history of this kind of stupidity obviously.

It takes some kind of balls to take a swipe at a GM after his very first intro presser. In Dled’s case, pure stupidity leads to these sort of distorted & unnecessary tweets. He needs to be removed for the sake of everything Atlanta Falcon & how our city is perceived by others.

Time to go you glittering gem of colossal ignorance!

3 minutes ago, vafalconfan said:

I've said it before and I'll say is again, Dled has to have some secret intel on a higher up or possibly compromising pictures of someone at the AJC. No way he has a job with a major newspaper otherwise. He couldn't get a job at the Green Acres Gazette! 😄 

Exactly! The AJC could tap anyone from the Falcoholic to replace him and instantly be better off. 

3 minutes ago, vafalconfan said:

I've said it before and I'll say is again, Dled has to have some secret intel on a higher up or possibly compromising pictures of someone at the AJC. No way he has a job with a major newspaper otherwise. He couldn't get a job at the Green Acres Gazette! 😄 

I think AJC knows a bumbling fool is probably better than a serious reporter who is asking tough questions. It was obvious none of his peers respect this clown. I bet Fontenot is LMAO at that tweet. 

14 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

It’s beyond ignorant.  He’s an embarrassment not only to himself, but his ignorant takes have been giving our franchise & our city the same ignorant reputation.  This tweet is completely uncalled for & way off base. He has a rich history of this kind of stupidity obviously.

It takes some kind of balls to take a swipe at a GM after his very first intro presser. In Dled’s case, pure stupidity leads to these sort of distorted & unnecessary tweets. He needs to be removed for the sake of everything Atlanta Falcon & how our city is perceived by others.

Time to go you glittering gem of colossal ignorance!

It's telling that a dude working for a completely different organization knew exactly who D-led was before he even opened his mouth. His idiocy is legendary at this point. 

Edited by Dr Long Shot
3 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I swear I only can think of virtual DLed from 92.9 when he speaks! 

I’m not sure if it’s the real one or not! 🤣

Lol.  I’m not a DLed fan but the interviews he does with Dukes and Bell are funny.  Mike is always giving him **** and he takes it in stride so I have to admit that he’s grown on me just a little.  

5 hours ago, FalconDawg28 said:

He is terrible at his job. Last Friday, on the local sports radio show in Macon he said that AB was doing his friend Fred Smith a favor and hiring his son. It turns out AB said yesterday during the press conference he has never even met or talked to Fred Smith in his life. 

Yeah, he has no clue. I don't even live near Atlanta and I've been waiting for the day they actually can him and hire someone competent. 

2 hours ago, vafalconfan said:

My guess, farm animals are involved.

I doubt they'd do it, but they could potentially tell AJC that Dled is not welcome at the facility anymore, thereby forcing their hand into sending someone else or ri

TF won't do it, but maybe he or AB should.  He always bogarts the questions process at media pressers & takes away from others time that would otherwise be much more professional.  

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

**** it. We're stuck with D. Led so I'm just going to accept that he's that 1 family member that no one likes but we all know he's going to show up at every gathering and embarrass the family. I appreciate the humor

You just gave me a thought that gives hope.  Can we trade him?  Can we cut him?  Can we put him on the PS?

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I doubt they'd do it, but they could potentially tell AJC that Dled is not welcome at the facility anymore, thereby forcing their hand into sending someone else or ri

TF won't do it, but maybe he or AB should.  He always bogarts the questions process at media pressers & takes away from others time that would otherwise be much more professional.  

Don’t ask me who, but once some in TF organization told me DLED is like a side show. He is harmless, doesn’t snoop around too much or ask tough questions. I think they are quite happy with his antiques as long as he doesn’t step out of bounds. No one respects him anyways.