Another Ignorant Take from DLed

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

**** it. We're stuck with D. Led so I'm just going to accept that he's that 1 family member that no one likes but we all know he's going to show up at every gathering and embarrass the family. I appre

Fontenot gave him **** all press conference. Loved it

He just butt hurt to be told no.

15 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

Trying to tell a man that just signed a contract (for more than he‘ll ever make & could never qualify for) how to do his job

Wow, how entitled does Dled sound lol.. Who really cares about Dleds opinion or why would anyone listen to such petty nonsense 

52 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

Trying to tell a man that just signed a contract (for more than he‘ll ever make & could never qualify for) how to do his job

This is why I hate that the falcons play into the hands of him with comments like "dled im use to hearing from you first, what happen" or just letting him always talk first. When you have people that are way better at the job then him.

34 minutes ago, papachaz said:

at what point during the presser did Coach say the GM couldn't talk during the season?

I didn't hear that, although I will admit I missed part of it.

There was a question some where in the middle. I like what Fontenot said about coach being one voice during the season. GM can talk during off season, draft and FA. I like it. 

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

There was a question some where in the middle. I like what Fontenot said about coach being one voice during the season. GM can talk during off season, draft and FA. I like it. 

He also didn’t say that the GM wouldn’t talk. He said the GM would be available for interviews and talk shows, only that during the season he felt the only person who should be doing press conferences is the coach so that the team has one voice. 

6 hours ago, Romfal said:

Yeah. It was great. So (hey I led with "so" hahaha) he must've asked before the conference, "which douchbag is going to be a pain in my ***?" And they told him DLed is the dumbazz of the bunch.

On 1/20/2021 at 1:13 AM, Romfal said:

One thing I noticed about Fontenot was that he's very self aware and aware of the people around him. From acknowledging Von McClure to shutting down any questions that could create a negative narrative going into his new job, he was on top of it all. I'm pretty sure he sees that D Led  is the source of a lot of the negative rumors and reports that come out of the Falcons organization.

I like how he handled D Led from the jump... to go ahead and set a tone for how they are going to interact. Fontenot and Arthur Smith seem to be no nonsense when it comes to their jobs. I prefer that approach, enough with the rah rah speech and slogans.

These guys are more about putting in the work to get results, that's what we need. Now maybe they'll make Julio come to an actual organizational strength and conditioning program so he'll stay healthy the entire season for a change. 

Edited by TheRisen999