Pat Kirwan.....

5 hours ago, Day1 said:

yeah, he taught a losing culture here. After Shanny left, it all went downhill like turds in a toilet.

Nobody remembers the Falcons making the playoffs in 2017 without Shanny. The Falcons were the only NFC team to make the playoffs in both 2016 and 2017. And not just that, they won a playoff game in 2017 without Shanny. They beat the Rams. It wasn't all terrible for Quinn. This place is so stupid.

3 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Nobody remembers the Falcons making the playoffs in 2017 without Shanny. The Falcons were the only NFC team to make the playoffs in both 2016 and 2017. And not just that, they won a playoff game in 2017 without Shanny. They beat the Rams. It wasn't all terrible for Quinn. This place is so stupid.

Gotta agree. I don’t tend to rag on Quinn because let’s be honest he was responsible for the closest chance this franchise will probable ever come to a Super Bowl in my life time (love to be so wrong here). Every coach makes mistakes and like a previous poster said I share a lot of his eventual failures on the GM (drafting and FA) also. Good luck to him and I hope he can redirect his career just like I Hope Shanahan gets a Super Bowl with the Niners. 

"It sucks for all of us to have to have lived through the ups and downs of the brotherhood.

Let us all gather together in remembrance and embrace the good times

As they all turn into bad.  Let us all embrace the suck."

-Coach Bro

10 hours ago, k-train said:

The fact Dallas would hire Quinn to a prominent role is absolutely fascinating to me considering his team’s defense totally crapped the bed against them, allowing them to easily come back in a game they had no business winning... and that Quinn’s team was so unprepared, Dallas was able to pull off that ridiculous watermelon kick against them.

It would seem to indicate Dallas is either totally forgetful, desperate, or clueless. Perhaps all of that is the case.

Maybe they are already tanking.