So now with TF saying BPA at 4.. This all but guarantees a QB pick for us right?

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

That throw to Julio was amazing. A small window only Julio could catch with defender. Amazing throw and catch, A FG after would have made that throw catch a stuff for legends. 

If we win that might go down as the greatest throw and catch in SB history. Since we lost it's never mentioned. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody knows his draft board so that might not even be the case

If it’s BPA, Penei, Chase, Smith, and Parsons are all guys that arguably better players than Fields and/or Wilson. Saying he likes to draft BPA does not mean we are for sure taking a QB by any means. 

No.  Not at all 

2 minutes ago, blknoble357 said:

Maybe for a year or two. Until we can move on from Noodle Arm Ryan, after watching Drew Brees performance the other night and his was one of the best in the league at QB and Ryan is nowhere in Drews Orbit.  Ryan in his prime couldn't push the ball down the field like Drew; so yes Ryan's days are number.....😂

Apparently we decided to just omit the entire 2016 season from our memory

You want a new QB? Fine, but don't play revisionist history to make your argument. It hurts you more than it helps you

8 minutes ago, athell said:

We need to fix the DL, we need to fix the running game and grab a RB or two, we need Safeties worth a dang, we need edge rushers, and what do y'all do in response?  Draft a qb out of byu...

You all deserve a miserable franchise.

They don’t hear you though. The truth will hit them like bricks if the QB takers get what they want. A water contractual year of a QB with the same hole remaining. 

8 minutes ago, athell said:

We need to fix the DL, we need to fix the running game and grab a RB or two, we need Safeties worth a dang, we need edge rushers, and what do y'all do in response?  Draft a qb out of byu...

You all deserve a miserable franchise.

They don’t hear you though. The truth will hit them like bricks if the QB takers get what they want. A water contractual year of a QB with the same hole remaining. 

Matt Ryan did not play to his caliber....he was OK but he had struggles that he normally does not have, and no it is not because of coaches or anything else...he just had a down season for him..it happens.

Happend to Brady, happened to Brees, Happened to both of the Mannings.... All had similar seasons to Matt's last 2.....if you you look at any of the truly good QBs over the past 20 years...they all have seasons where they were just OK.

I have no doubt that he will bounce back....we need him to...he is our guy until he is not.

But to say that he has never won is a game or never put the team on his back is utter complete stupidity....like you should play in traffic stupid..l

Dude is our GOAT and it not even close.

3 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Apparently we decided to just omit the entire 2016 season from our memory

You want a new QB? Fine, but don't play revisionist history to make your argument. It hurts you more than it helps you

Or honestly....any season since 2012.

Since then Ryan while not the strongest arm has been one of the best deep ball throwers in football 

10 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

That throw to Julio was amazing. A small window only Julio could catch with defender. Amazing throw and catch, A FG after would have made that throw catch a stuff for legends. 

6 minutes ago, fuego said:

If we win that might go down as the greatest throw and catch in SB history. Since we lost it's never mentioned. 

I forgot to add, I remember Aikman saying at the time something like, 'that was all Julio' as if it wasn't a perfect throw and throwing shade on Ryan. If that had been Brady, Rodgers, etc, he'd have been saying it's one of the greatest throws he'd ever seen where only Julio could catch it. 

8 minutes ago, fuego said:

I forgot to add, I remember Aikman saying at the time something like, 'that was all Julio' as if it wasn't a perfect throw and throwing shade on Ryan. If that had been Brady, Rodgers, etc, he'd have been saying it's one of the greatest throws he'd ever seen where only Julio could catch it. 

It was perfect throw, it was literally inches away from incompletion or interception. 

26 minutes ago, fuego said:

Seriously? Record is how you judge whether your team is any good or not. Like Bill Parcells said, you are what your record says you are. There is no such thing as 'a really good team' that is 18-30. 18-30 is serious 'you suck' territory. 

Read the entire thread and you will quickly see that post was highly sarcastic. We absolutely suck and no band-aid makes this team a contender next year. Nothing.

Just now, PointSwayzee said:

Read the entire thread and you will quickly see that post was highly sarcastic. We absolutely suck and no band-aid makes this team a contender next year. Nothing.

Lol. There are plenty of teams which turned around quickly. No need to draft #4 pick as a backup. Use all the picks wisely, good coaching and win now.

40 minutes ago, athell said:

How about the Superbowl when he carried a perfect passer rating deep into the game to only have his coaching and defense fail him and cost him a win?

Now just take that game.  Repeat it over and over and over and over and over forever and ever and you get Matt Ryan's career.  Yet some of you window lickers think plugging Zach Wilson of all people in for Matt Ryan gonna equal like 6 more wins lol.  You are delusional.  As are the rest of these clowns.

Justin Fields ... not Zach Wilson

19 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Lol. There are plenty of teams which turned around quickly. No need to draft #4 pick as a backup. Use all the picks wisely, good coaching and win now.

And many, many, many more that have not. I am good with a rebuild, matter of fact I absolutely think its required. But I'm new here chief, so I'll defer to you superior knowledge of what is needed.

Curious, did you want Quinn back last offseason for continuity sake? Asking for a friend.

26 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

We finish at .500 if these 4 plays happen

Recover an onside kick 

Catch an interception in out hands ( or recover the fumble after missing the int)

Not score a TD in the waiting moments of a game.

Hold on to another int in the end zone.

Littlerally if those 4 plays go the other way then we are .500

That is not even counting the other 3 games that we had leads in the 4th quarter in.

There is a legit argument that we should....not could, not maybe, but should have won 9-10 games.

So the idea that nothing will make us a contender next year is flat incorrect.

3 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Nobody knows his draft board so that might not even be the case

Well, that's right,, He may be saying that just to make sure the teams below us think we might get a QB, And have more teams offering to trade up and get our much wanted #4 pick,, who ever traded up to get our 4 would have a very nice spot to draft a future QB. And we could load up with the picks that would bring.. And maybe put together a team that could go far next season. 

But I have said from the start, if he see's a QB that he loves,, I'd say we will stay put and get that NOW backup QB who can eventually take over as the starter when Matt decides to give it up.  Actually I'd like to see us trade down and get everything we need to win next season ...  and pick a top DE a CB, S, DT, OT, OG and another DE to make sure we have that covered ... and then pick up a seasoned backup QB.

BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s. BPA is found in polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles.😊