So now with TF saying BPA at 4.. This all but guarantees a QB pick for us right?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody knows his draft board so that might not even be the case

If it’s BPA, Penei, Chase, Smith, and Parsons are all guys that arguably better players than Fields and/or Wilson. Saying he likes to draft BPA does not mean we are for sure taking a QB by any means. 

No.  Not at all 

4 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

I'm new so my points are invalid, because I have to be a troll, despite trying to talk football.

It's a forum and everyone has an opinion, I just don't have the right one👍.

It doesn't matter. You know what they say about opinions and a**holes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

Just now, GrimeyKidd said:

Best case because it forces us to build something they have been needing to build a d*** defense. Tired of the offense scoring so much points just to let up the same amount in less time. 

Yeah but I'm hoping for trade capital. The bigger the offer, the more starters we will pile up. And I believe anyone we get in the first 3-4 rounds can start on this team.

10 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

I'm new so my points are invalid, because I have to be a troll, despite trying to talk football.

It's a forum and everyone has an opinion, I just don't have the right one👍.

You haven't been posting on this site 100x a day for the last 20 years homie so your points are invalid. 

8 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

to me that is best case scenario.  That means that every other position is still on the board.

4 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

yes, if we want to trade down that is definitely worst case scenario 

I want QB to be onboard, it will help the team in negotiating if they want to trade down. Falcons may just have their own BP at 4. It doesn’t have to be a QB.

2 hours ago, Thelonious Mingus said:

Fields or Wilson would be BPA

Nooooo, and you won't get a pony for Christmas either.  He said BPA .  Is A rookie QB better than a Fire eating DE who could instantly change this defense for the better ?   QB would sit on the bench for a couple of years, DE would be in somebody's backfield on first day . 

1 hour ago, athell said:

I'd tend to agree.  Though I'd add poor coaching, poor lines, and poor defense.

So follow up.  How do we address any of those areas by picking another QB at 4 when Matt isn't going anywhere for at least 2 years?

Name me one game that Matt won for us ... where he put the team on its back and refused to let us lose

1 minute ago, JetJones11 said:

Name me one game that Matt won for us ... where he put the team on its back and refused to let us lose

How about the Superbowl when he carried a perfect passer rating deep into the game to only have his coaching and defense fail him and cost him a win?

Now just take that game.  Repeat it over and over and over and over and over forever and ever and you get Matt Ryan's career.  Yet some of you window lickers think plugging Zach Wilson of all people in for Matt Ryan gonna equal like 6 more wins lol.  You are delusional.  As are the rest of these clowns.

1 hour ago, PointSwayzee said:

Apparently, we have a really good team right now despite going 18-30 over the last 3 seasons.

Seriously? Record is how you judge whether your team is any good or not. Like Bill Parcells said, you are what your record says you are. There is no such thing as 'a really good team' that is 18-30. 18-30 is serious 'you suck' territory. 

3 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

Pretty much most of the Mike smith era. Gets a lead, defense blows. Matt drives down the field. SB, NFCG. Dude has one of the. Eat post season ratings for aQB. 

2 hours ago, atljbo said:

Nope.... If you are being real by the 4th pick That could be Devonta Smith or Jamarr Chase.

Now if you are saying the more important position then thats QB but thats not best player (entering the NFL)

Its to early to know whats going to happen... I think a trade back is real

Trade back is the smartest move by far, we have a lot of needs, and QB is not one of them right now.  

Just now, falcons007 said:

Pretty much most of the Mike smith era. Gets a lead, defense blows. Matt drives down the field. SB, NFCG. Dude has one of the. Eat post season ratings for aQB. 

I'll leave these clowns to you and the others.  Nothing gonna take away my Terry Fontenot buzz from earlier in the day!  Let's get this offseason underway!

3 minutes ago, athell said:

How about the Superbowl when he carried a perfect passer rating deep into the game to only have his coaching and defense fail him and cost him a win?

Now just take that game.  Repeat it over and over and over and over and over forever and ever and you get Matt Ryan's career.  Yet some of you window lickers think plugging Zach Wilson of all people in for Matt Ryan gonna equal like 6 more wins lol.  You are delusional.  As are the rest of these clowns.

That throw to Julio was amazing. A small window only Julio could catch with defender. Amazing throw and catch, A FG after would have made that throw catch a stuff for legends. 

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

There was a time when were hearing all the time about Ryan and his game winning drives

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

Seriously? Record is how you judge whether your team is any good or not. Like Bill Parcells said, you are what your record says you are. There is no such thing as 'a really good team' that is 18-30. 18-30 is serious 'you suck' territory. 

2007 vs 2008

Sometimes it really is as simple as a few changes and better (competent) coaching to make a team competitive again

2 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Fields and let him ride the pine 

Maybe for a year or two. Until we can move on from Noodle Arm Ryan, after watching Drew Brees performance the other night and his was one of the best in the league at QB and Ryan is nowhere in Drews Orbit.  Ryan in his prime couldn't push the ball down the field like Drew; so yes Ryan's days are number.....😂