So now with TF saying BPA at 4.. This all but guarantees a QB pick for us right?

2 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Irony is you have probably supported all these move to get us where we are now, because you are a better and smarter fan than myself.

So, really this is your squad. 

lmao...ummmmm no...shows how ignorant are.

All you "New Members" out here trolling just need to stay in your caves.  Or just be quiet and watch and listen.  This ain't it.  Though I must give you credit for realizing I am a better and smarter fan than you.  Glad you said it so I wouldn't have to.

Just now, celtiksage said:

They talked about fitting with the team and locker room a lot today. Having character, etc. That may take Wilson off the board completely.

WHAT??? 

He comes from a very similar background as the new coach. He comes from money therefore he is a character risk. Find one article from a coach or teammate that says ANYTHING negative.

******* agenda's.

1 minute ago, athell said:

All you "New Members" out here trolling just need to stay in your caves.  Or just be quiet and watch and listen.  This ain't it.  Though I must give you credit for realizing I am a better and smarter fan than you.  Glad you said it so I wouldn't have to.

Ahh the new members thing. I'm just going to walk because you have all the answers.

6 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

WHAT??? 

He comes from a very similar background as the new coach. He comes from money therefore he is a character risk. Find one article from a coach or teammate that says ANYTHING negative.

******* agenda's.

I'm sure our new FO will do a deep dive on him before the draft and they'll know whether this is true or not.  If they pick him, I'll be good with it.

Seriously, I have no agenda. I'm good with a QB at 4 or not. I'm trusting this FO.

Just now, falcons007 said:

AB is the owner, he sets the vision for the organization. He can demand what ever he wants from the people who he hires. He is not hiring them to play Madden, but to win. 

Nah man, rando internet dude knows best.

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

I looked at his profile, more I look at Surgain, I like him more for the Falcons. He can fit right in and add a good FS, it will be nasty dEfensive backfield. 

Yep we don’t need to over think this there’s going to be a guy like Surtain just sitting there at 4 or with a trade down.

I mean pass coverage has been an issue for awhile now if you can fix it this draft & FA that’s a great start for me.

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Yep we don’t need to over think this there’s going to be a guy like Surtain just sitting there at 4 or with a trade down.

I mean pass coverage has been an issue for awhile now if you can fix it this draft & FA that’s a great start for me.

Would you take Surtain if he runs 4.5s at number 4?

Just now, falcons007 said:

AB is the owner, he sets the vision for the organization. He can demand what ever he wants from the people who he hires. He is not hiring them to play Madden, but to win. 

His vision sucks and left us with a 4-12 team because of continuity. I'll take the vision of a real football person instead of Art. His vision left us with $2 hotdogs, PSL, a 1/2 empty stadium, and a 18-30 record the past 3 years.

Seem spot on?

3 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

I'm sure our new FO will do a deep dive on him before the draft and they'll know whether this is true or not.  If they pick him, I'll be good with it.

Seriously, I have no agenda. I'm good with a QB at 4 or not. I'm trusting this FO.

I am hopeful as well. Just hope they are allowed to do their jobs without interference or unrealistic expectations.

11 minutes ago, athell said:

Bruh cut this **** out. Guy has made some legitimate points. You're getting emotional because he wants a QB at #4. Are you related to Matt or something. This his girls burner? 

Edited by Bobby.Digital

1 minute ago, Bobby.Digital said:

This report has been refuted multiple times. 

Wilson will be a top 5 pick and will go #2 over Fields IMO.

Time will tell. For the kid's sake I hope it's not true. And from what I've seen on interviews, he seems very solid and not that way at all. But it's worth looking into, not just him, but anyone we pick. I'm sure they'll talk to coaches and get their views and they'll trump that negative article.

3 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Bruh cut this **** out. Guy has made some legitimate points. You're getting emotional because he wants a QB at #4. Are you related to Matt or something. This his girls burner? 

What legitimate points has he made?

Nobody getting emotional and cussin except you bruh lol.  Are you related to Zach Wilson or something?  This his girls burner?  How old are you lmfao?  "Sick burn" bruh!

2 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

With out getting emotional, just looking at numbers. Drafting a QB in 2021 will set this franchise back many years. Now, 2022, it’s a different story. It just doesn’t make sense to draft a QB with out multi year rebuild.

1 hour ago, PointSwayzee said:

Some folks just don't want to hear this. Pretty sure that all 3 QB's would be 1-3 on 90% of the boards. I would really question TF from the jump if one of the 3 is there and we go elsewhere.

Especially with Carolina there at 5 and if they went QB. That guy starts killing it (against us), this would be one chaotic message board!

You must be new around here if you don’t  know this already IS “ one chaotic message board”

2 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

Time will tell. For the kid's sake I hope it's not true. And from what I've seen on interviews, he seems very solid and not that way at all. But it's worth looking into, not just him, but anyone we pick. I'm sure they'll talk to coaches and get their views and they'll trump that negative article.

He won't go #2.  These people who claim he will are delusional and completely out of touch.

7 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

This report has been refuted multiple times. 

Wilson will be a top 5 pick and will go #2 over Fields IMO.

lmao, your reply now makes all the sense in the world.  BYU fanboi huh?  He ain't going 2.