So now with TF saying BPA at 4.. This all but guarantees a QB pick for us right?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody knows his draft board so that might not even be the case

If it’s BPA, Penei, Chase, Smith, and Parsons are all guys that arguably better players than Fields and/or Wilson. Saying he likes to draft BPA does not mean we are for sure taking a QB by any means. 

No.  Not at all 

For all we know they end up having Sewell above a QB thats sitting there. Not likely IMO but definitely possible. I do think after hearing both press conferences that a QB is more in play than I thought before hand but like stated above, we have no idea what these guys draft boards are. Smith did say it starts up front (DLine/OLine)

Some folks just don't want to hear this. Pretty sure that all 3 QB's would be 1-3 on 90% of the boards. I would really question TF from the jump if one of the 3 is there and we go elsewhere.

Especially with Carolina there at 5 and if they went QB. That guy starts killing it (against us), this would be one chaotic message board!

4 minutes ago, Foo Falcons said:

For all we know they end up having Sewell above a QB thats sitting there. Not likely IMO but definitely possible. I do think after hearing both press conferences that a QB is more in play than I thought before hand but like stated above, we have no idea what these guys draft boards are. Smith did say it starts up front (DLine/OLine)

Both of those guys invest heavy in OL or at least were on teams that did (there was a thread on that topic). I think if Sewell is there he almost certain is the guy, Sewell or Parsons (esp. with a 3-4 move) but who knows... Dolphins probably take Sewell or Chase/Smith (WR)