My friend’s son went missing. Any information would be a blessing.

59 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

@VTCrunkler

Just saw this update....you probably with the family and dont have time to update...so I got you.....I know Falcons fam was worried too...

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-searching-for-missing-20-year-old-brookhaven-cyclist

Thx ROH!  🙏  I am not with the family as I live out of state. I’d love to be there. 

He's been located, Thnx VT. My wife works with Saif, he's a really good dude and has a beautiful family. So glad this didn't turn out worse then it could've been. Even though we may fight amongst each other over the betterment of this team I love each and everyone of you guys. Now on to the draft #RiseUp 

This is a time when Falcon Nation has truly lived out the phrase “RISE UP.”  

I am an Elder in my church and if I may, I would like to offer a suggestion. When Jesus healed the ten lepers only one came back to thank Him for doing what they had asked Him to do. Before everybody puts this on the back burner, if you prayed for this young man’s successful return and have not already done so, please take a minute to go back to God and thank Him if you haven’t already done it (and I’m sure many of you already have). He truly is worthy. Ok end of sermonette:) 

This news made my day!

1 hour ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

He's been located, Thnx VT. My wife works with Saif, he's a really good dude and has a beautiful family. So glad this didn't turn out worse then it could've been. Even though we may fight amongst each other over the betterment of this team I love each and everyone of you guys. Now on to the draft #RiseUp 

Thx B-Lo.  at the end of the day we are all come together and yes....rise up....haha.  this is one of those times.  to add to the already storm of excitement with the new coaches/gm

Who is Saif again?

1 hour ago, marvinthemartian said:

This is a time when Falcon Nation has truly lived out the phrase “RISE UP.”  

I am an Elder in my church and if I may, I would like to offer a suggestion. When Jesus healed the ten lepers only one came back to thank Him for doing what they had asked Him to do. Before everybody puts this on the back burner, if you prayed for this young man’s successful return and have not already done so, please take a minute to go back to God and thank Him if you haven’t already done it (and I’m sure many of you already have). He truly is worthy. Ok end of sermonette:) 

This news made my day!

Thank you Marvin.  Its truly God at work here in my opinion.  This could have gone so wrong.

Just the other day there was a guy who was trying to sell his car on Craigslist...dude he ended up being held up and abducted and then....much worse so with that backdrop as a worst case and what happened now (him being found safe)  is just too much to be coincidental.