My friend’s son went missing. Any information would be a blessing.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is safe and sound at home. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FAM!

If they need a search party I'll go out. I know most of ATL. Trails, backwoods, creeks, you name it. Brookhaven included. Let me know.

Falcon family.  My good friend’s son went missing in the Brookhaven area. He was on his bike. The link is below for more info.  If you live in or near the area and have any info please let me know or

Posted Images

I am out in booneville sticks now about 70 miles from That Area but would help In any search if needed. I was waiting to post here since most times missing persons turn up within the first 24 hours I thought he would as well.

.. Just know we are thinking of him out here and hoping for the best case scenario!  Keep us all posted and think positive!  Like BORAT "FINGERS CROSSED"

On 1/19/2021 at 3:28 PM, VTCrunkler said:

Falcon family.  My good friend’s son went missing in the Brookhaven area. He was on his bike. The link is below for more info.  If you live in or near the area and have any info please let me know or let the police know. Thanks in advance. 

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-searching-for-missing-20-year-old-brookhaven-cyclist?fbclid=IwAR3IEdb0PuaYh2bDkN6cu_ox0dtSUhgvOVHDnHAXa6v_Zcbb3x4cD6eJfJY

BROOKHAVEN, Ga. - The Brookhaven Police Department is asking the public for help finding a missing 20-year-old man.

Officials say Kalil Shariff Khan was last seen leaving his home in the Drew Valley neighborhood around 5:30 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 15. He was reported missing the next day.

image.jpeg

Is this Saif's little brother?

6 hours ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

We been out looking for him walking the trails and such, gonna pick up again tonight after work. Please let me know if you guys hear anything on that side my family is searching for him also 

Great thank you so much for helping I believe we may have found them in a hospital in Alabama I’m not exactly sure how he got there I don’t know the details yet but definitely thank you for your helpful 

8 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

His dad Received a call this morning that a boy matching khalil’s description is in a hospital in Alabama his dad is there now and that’s all the information we have I will keep y’all posted

Praying that they've found him and that it's nothing serious. Really appreciate the updates @VTCrunkler.

2 hours ago, Killing Floor said:

Prayers from Texas, brother.  God willing he ends up OK.  

Dresden, just east of the train station was a place I called home for about 10 years.  Can't imagine what his family is going through.    

Thanks. You’d be surprised how much that area has changed. It’s a desirable location. It was back then but people may not have recognized or appreciated it. 

9 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

@VTCrunkler

Just saw this update....you probably with the family and dont have time to update...so I got you.....I know Falcons fam was worried too...

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-searching-for-missing-20-year-old-brookhaven-cyclist

Great news. Thank God

13 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

@VTCrunkler

Just saw this update....you probably with the family and dont have time to update...so I got you.....I know Falcons fam was worried too...

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-searching-for-missing-20-year-old-brookhaven-cyclist

Thank you SO much for posting this! The longer this stretched out, the more serious it seemed.

13 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

@VTCrunkler

Thank God man.

Finally a good outcome to a potentially tragic story.