My friend’s son went missing. Any information would be a blessing.

****! I'm sorry man, and I am hoping for a safe return. Unfortunately, being in Boise, I can't help.

My son was missing for about 12 hours a couple of years ago, and since he was an adult, the police initially didn't seem to concerned. Turns out that he was mugged in Indianapolis by 3 men.  Thankfully, he was found safe.

Edited by Boise Falcon Fan

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

We Used to live there. Brookhaven. I know the terrain like FFS70. Safe community. I hope it’s not an accident by a car driver. 

this has absolutely been the focus of my thoughts and prayers. hopefully he's just chilling somewhere away from everything and everyone for some R&R. 

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

car driver

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

focus

This. The road cameras caught him on tape turning right onto Peachtree industrial. The sidewalk is on the other side of the road. I know when I was a kid I would not cross or go on Peachtree industrial. Just too big. But he’s 20 so it may be different.

We worry that if he was hit he could be thrown 20 feet our off the road entirely. 

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

This. The road cameras caught him on tape turning right onto Peachtree industrial. The sidewalk is on the other side of the road. I know when I was a kid I would not cross or go on Peachtree industrial. Just too big. But he’s 20 so it may be different.

We worry that if he was hit he could be thrown 20 feet our off the road entirely. 

Oh man did they look around that area. Let me know, I can drive down and help as needed.

33 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Oh man did they look around that area. Let me know, I can drive down and help as needed.

If you’re in the area yea. There’s a big circle from Dresden to Peachtree industrial to Peachtree road (little auxiliary road) to Claremont to Skyland to drew valley. That’s the suspected circle. He was last spotted northbound on Peachtree industrial kinda near the Brookhaven Marta station. 

On 1/19/2021 at 5:57 PM, VTCrunkler said:

He didnt take his phone with him.

I think the cops/family is on it.  They are tracking his sisters phone that he used sometime.  I think the battery had died out...

Prayers your friend’s way VT...I know everyone’s sick with worry.