Arthur Smith / Terry Fontenot Press Conference LIVE

• FalconBlood23 changed the title to Arthur Smith Press Conference LIVE
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He WORKED for NOLA the past 18 years, tf you think he’s gonna reference his summer job back in college??? Some of y’all need to get a friggin’ grip 

I love, love, love the fact that he is not afraid to stack a position.  Talent wins.  You can figure out how to use the talent once you get it.  Trying to make less talent work because you "need" that

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Smh, c'mon Blank.. What does making our head coach and GM go through Rich really say about direction of the team.. Falcons just continue doing much of the same with different names.. Blank is getting to the Jerry Jones level.. ****

Blank is not even close to being on Jerry Jones level. Seriously dude?

1 minute ago, Brewcrew said:

I'm not even trying to mean, but genuinely curious, how does Ledbetter have that job?  He's is a really poor writer and a really bad verbal communicator.  Aren't those the two most important parts of this position?  What am I missing here?   

Not about what you know but who you know.

2 minutes ago, Brewcrew said:

I'm not even trying to mean, but genuinely curious, how does Ledbetter have that job?  He's is a really poor writer and a really bad verbal communicator.  Aren't those the two most important parts of this position?  What am I missing here?   

Diversity hire?

1 minute ago, ROMERO said:

Blank is not even close to being on Jerry Jones level. Seriously dude?

You may not see it, but the Falcons filter is real and if AB dosnt sign off on a player.. We wont have him.. His hands are much more into the team than i think you see.. AB rather build a boy scout troupe than a crushing nfl team.. AB is just too soft for football imo

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

Rich is just basically AB's voice without the responsibility.. Looks like the Falcons filter is to strong to brake.. Obviously its stronger than gravity itself.. AB needs to learn to take a back seat and allow the hires to take the keys and drive alone, i hate backseat drives 

Wouldn't him having them report to Rich be taking a back seat?

Seems like a pretty common structure across the league. You report to the owner or the highest ranking executive.

Just now, The Architect said:

Wouldn't him having them report to Rich be taking a back seat?

Seems like a pretty common structure across the league. You report to the owner or the highest ranking executive.

Rich is AB, if you've ever watched wizard of Oz you'd understand whose really behind that voice.. Just a unnecessary step.. And I don't agree with a GM having to get approval from a owner to build a team.. Whats the use of the GM then?? Just another fall guy if things don't go right 

7 minutes ago, Brewcrew said:

I think it has to do with the fact that the last several Falcons beat writers moved on to national news organizations. Len Pasquarelli, Matt Winkeljohn, Chris Mortenson, I'm pretty sure I left 1 or 2 off the list. They will never have to replace Ledbetter, because no one else will hire him. :lol:

• FalconBlood23 changed the title to Arthur Smith / Terry Fontenot Press Conference LIVE