Falcons press conference with TF and AS.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, can I come? Fontenot:

Fontenot looking like him and Dwayne Johnson are about to stop a terrorist plot to take over the Federal Building in Atlanta.

No way Arthur Smith is 38 years old.   He looks like he's been coaching for at least 25 years lol.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

It’s not the worst t shirt slogan. I like it better than the brotherhood. 

Agreed! (Better than the brotherhood). I’m just thinking...new regime = fresh start. Drop the Rise Up once and for all. If you MUST have a catchphrase/ slogan, come up with something new 

Just now, itsryanwonder said:

Why are we using quinn's old motto rise up.  All we ever did when we said rise up was fold.

Rise up is a decade old now.  It wasn't Quinn's motto.  It is the Falcons' motto.

I'm fine scrapping it and moving on, but Quinn inherited it 5 years in.  That started under Mike Smith.

15 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Rise up is a decade old now.  It wasn't Quinn's motto.  It is the Falcons' motto.

I'm fine scrapping it and moving on, but Quinn inherited it 5 years in.  That started under Mike Smith.

Yea LOL. Why is this being attributed to Quinn. Quinn's **** is brotherhood. We've had rise up for a while and I think its a great motto. Why all the hate for it?