Saint's Michael Thomas supposedly missing.

8 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep, Thomas has certainly had a rough season.

MIA yesterday outside of an endzone pass he caught out of bounds.

It goes to the first game against the Saints for us. A few of us were saying that AJ should have jammed Thomas, and everyone took it as us talking bad about the kid. 

3 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

It goes to the first game against the Saints for us. A few of us were saying that AJ should have jammed Thomas, and everyone took it as us talking bad about the kid. 

Yep, can't play off coverage on a guy like Thomas. He's a good route runner and has great hands.

Need to throw off his route timing and stick to him like glue.

Sean Payton deserves so much more credit than he gets. And I absolutely despise his sorry, dirty ***.  
Brees worked that system his entire career to perfection & their org put the perfect pieces together to protect him & have quick release targets while fielding good defenses for the most part. 
Just like Tom Brady & BB.  I have no doubt in my mind that MR would be top 3 with that sort of consistent support every year.

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Sean Payton deserves so much more credit than he gets. And I absolutely despise his sorry, dirty ***.  
Brees worked that system his entire career to perfection & their org put the perfect pieces together to protect him & have quick release targets while fielding good defenses for the most part. 
Just like Tom Brady & BB.  I have no doubt in my mind that MR would be top 3 with that sort of consistent support every year.

A lot of truth here.

42 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Every two years it's something new. And still top 5-10 in yards. 

but mATt Ryan the pROblEm 🥴🥴

5 minutes ago, fuego said:

Where did he get that nickname?

His own teammate Malcom Jenkins called him that...I think it was after he (Slant Boy) got in a fight with his teammates.

edit...correction. Jenkins called him slant boy in practice, and then Thomas got all pissy and started a fight with teammates over it...even better 😂 

Ryan 🪐 (@homiesloveryan) Tweeted:
#Saints WR Michael Thomas reportedly started the altercation with teammate Malcolm Jenkins after Jenkins referred to Thomas as “slant boy” during practice this weekend, per @AdamSchefter. Wild story coming out of New Orleans.