2 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

I apologize if my snarky comment offended you. Just looking to purge every coach interconnected with this losing mentality. We need a fresh start... 

Even if those said coaches are extremely good at what they do, and would help build a winner with any organization?  The idea that any coach on a losing team has a losing mentality, or wouldn't offer any upside to a new team is extremely short sighted.  With this logic, Bill Belichick should be selling insurance instead of coaching.

24 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

I apologize if my snarky comment offended you. Just looking to purge every coach interconnected with this losing mentality. We need a fresh start... 

Ulbrich is probably the best coach on this staff. He was far from the problem here. He developed linebackers at a high rate as well. Just because he was on a staff that was not good enough overall doesn't mean he was bad at his job or had a "loser mentality". It's very short sighted to imply as much. 

42 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

I guess that makes Bill Bellicheck and other great coaches losers because they had loser records some where else. Once you lose, you always have loser mentality? It’s like coaches never improve right? No one know if Ulbrich was the problem or not.

1 hour ago, blutarski said:

Even if those said coaches are extremely good at what they do, and would help build a winner with any organization?  The idea that any coach on a losing team has a losing mentality, or wouldn't offer any upside to a new team is extremely short sighted.  With this logic, Bill Belichick should be selling insurance instead of coaching.

Belichick was joined at the hip of Bill Parcells...  Lucky for him.

3 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

It seems as if our old coaching staff is in demand with the exception of Koetter lol

Anyways, Sam Darnold could probably learn alot from Knapp. He knows their new offense inside and out.

I thought Dirk was the first one of them hired? now I know it was college, but still he got hired