An Announcer's Observation Heard on TB-NO Game.

Just now, Falcon Freddie said:

"Brady is going to let the clock run down to the last second before snapping the ball."

If the Falcons had done that in Super Bowl LI they would have won.

I thought the same thing. 

8 minutes ago, Falcon Freddie said:

"Brady is going to let the clock run down to the last second before snapping the ball."

If the Falcons had done that in Super Bowl LI they would have won.

tenor.gif

Brees Before tonight's game

giphy.gif

Brees After game

dsa7s-FVwaml1Lm7qMEsJgUlkLflMQcOmVvrJzfH

FOR NBC Sports!  OH GAWD!!! NO!!! 

1 hour ago, Mr.Blank said:

Hate to tell you, everybody else is not going to let us forget it for a long time.

We shouldn’t!!!!  It should drive this owner and McKay to near madness unless that atrocity is avenged for this fan base!!!   I hold this ****hole of a franchise completely responsible and I say that as a fan of nearly 50 years!!!  They owe us a Lombardi!!!!!! No more “we’ll get em next time now back to being 2nd class doormats” 🤬. Sorry but LI illicits rage from me and will until we get that one we gave away plus a second Lombardi to wash the embarrassment away. 

Edited by BUBBASBEANS

3 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

We shouldn’t!!!!  It should drive this owner and McKay to near madness unless that atrocity is avenged for this fan base!!!   I hold this ****hole of a franchise completely responsible and I say that as a fan of nearly 50 years!!!  They owe us a Lombardi!!!!!! No more “we’ll get em next time now back to being 2nd class doormats” 🤬. Sorry but LI I’ll it’s rage from me and will until we get that one we gave away plus a second Lombardi to wash the embarrassment away. 

Take the blue pill.  Not the green one.  Take the blue one.