• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont think getting assassinated by illegal hits counts as choking.

BWAHAHAHA!!! Screw the Taints!  This made my weekend! Schadenfreude!!!!  

Love to see you go and love to watch you leave. Amazing career for a true professional. ✌️

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Shows who actually watches the games.

Yeah, I never watched the game... Lol people like you are hilarious.

Did Favre throw a cross field pass that was picked off while being in FG range in a tie game with less than 20 seconds or not? Ok then. He choked.

11 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Did Favre throw a cross field pass that was picked off while being in FG range in a tie game with less than 20 seconds or not? Ok then. He choked.

You just proved my point. He was illegally hit on that interception. Should have been called back. 

5 minutes ago, RYNE said:

I’m sure he will cry for a month then decide to come back last minute. 

I doubt it. He couldn't throw a deep ball in the playoffs. Think the shoulder surgery took a year or two off his career. Plus ,the man has made 274 million on the field, and  another 75-100 in  endorsements on top of that [13 mil in 2018 alone]

He'll make money with whatever he does in NOLA-he's beloved down there. The endorsement money will go way down, but will still be more money than most people see in a lifetime. He'll make millions talking about football if he wants to.

13 minutes ago, falconidae said:

I doubt it. He couldn't throw a deep ball in the playoffs. Think the shoulder surgery took a year or two off his career. Plus ,the man has made 274 million on the field, and  another 75-100 in  endorsements on top of that [13 mil in 2018 alone]

He'll make money with whatever he does in NOLA-he's beloved down there. The endorsement money will go way down, but will still be more money than most people see in a lifetime. He'll make millions talking about football if he wants to.

He can join NFL network, Fox, CBS or ESPN. 

9 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

He shouldn't have been in position to throw that int

Did Drew Brees throw an int in overtime to throw the playoff game vs the Rams two years ago?

Yet all they talked about as the gamechanger was the ignored pass interference that happened 15 mins before that