DeShaun Watson seen with Falcons jacket on

Just now, Knight of God said:

Patrick Surtain Jr

Hes pretty fast. No less than a 4.55. His father, you probably remember. He is 6'2" 210lbs. Plays all DB positions, hes smart, physical, hits, and few actually threw his way. He absolutely blankets receivers. I've seen every game man. Hes so good you never even see him in the game.

Sounds like Richard Sherman type guy, may be more versatile?

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I see zero reason to look deeper into this other than him wearing a clean *** jacket. 

I know I LOVE that old school logo!  Been wearing my heavy winter jacket with they old logo all this winter myself.

Edited by Godzilla1985

5 hours ago, Knight of God said:

You just made me start reading into something where there wasnt

Bring em home

If he's a type of guy that's gonna pitch a fit because they didn't hire who he wanted for GM and the type of guy that immediately takes that public, I don't want him here. Last thing we need is drama queen garbage going on. That guy actually thinks they should consult a player about who they should hire as GM and then when they do and don't chose to go with his suggestion, he needs to be traded? I'd trade him away in a heartbeat but I'd never trade for him. 

7 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

No wonder their franchise is in shambles, the front office is clearly smoking rocks.  Don’t get me wrong Watson is good, but nobody is worth that!

No doubt.  

Texans reportedly won't trade Deshaun Watson | Yardbarker

Deshaun Watson isn’t pleased with the Houston Texans, rejecting the organization’s phone calls after management backed down on its promises made before the offseason. Unfortunately for the NFL star, his chances of getting out of Houston reportedly aren’t promising.

Coming off an MVP-caliber season, with 4,823 passing yards and 37 total touchdowns, Watson has every reason to want out of Houston. Unfortunately for him, that seems unlikely to happen.

Even if the Texans are willing to move him, other teams may not like the asking price. According to the team source, per Allbright, the Texans would need three first-round picks, three second-round picks and a Pro Bowl-caliber player to consider a deal.

If that’s the asking price, only the Miami Dolphins could afford to trade for Watson. Given the team they’ve already built, however, perhaps it might be the kind of move that makes them a Super Bowl contender.

5 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

He just wants out. Making it clear he isn’t part of that team anymore.

So that's cool with you? He gives up on his team. How about those guys slogging away hoping to get that team at least to the playoffs and they're not making a kings ransom for sticking it out there? How selfish is this guy to abandon his teammates because times are tough and because he's not allowed to run the place? 

20 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Sounds like Richard Sherman type guy, may be more versatile?

My personal opinion: dude can cover. His tackling isn’t anything great, he’s willing but he ain’t blowing anybody up. Definitely not close to pre-week 15 Terrell. His catching isn’t as good as Sherman nor is his baiting skills, but it’s unfair to compare anyone to Sherman when it comes to that. Granted, even then I don’t think he’s that good at those two things. I wouldn’t mind picking him if we trade back a bit. Imo he’s actually more similar to Tru. 

7 hours ago, slider said:

So that's cool with you? He gives up on his team. How about those guys slogging away hoping to get that team at least to the playoffs and they're not making a kings ransom for sticking it out there? How selfish is this guy to abandon his teammates because times are tough and because he's not allowed to run the place? 

You clearly haven’t followed what’s been going on there

So yall really think the Falcons new head coach is going to trade the #4 pick then basically swap Ryan's contract for Watson? This man just ran an efficient offense with Ryan Tannehill at QB and yall really want to trade for Watson because he's young and mobile? If that's the case they might as well stay at 4 and snag Wilson. 

9 hours ago, slider said:

If he's a type of guy that's gonna pitch a fit because they didn't hire who he wanted for GM and the type of guy that immediately takes that public, I don't want him here. Last thing we need is drama queen garbage going on. That guy actually thinks they should consult a player about who they should hire as GM and then when they do and don't chose to go with his suggestion, he needs to be traded? I'd trade him away in a heartbeat but I'd never trade for him. 

Finally some common sense. Since when do qbs tell management who they should and should not interview for gm