• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldnt be so quick to assume Smith needs a back that fits Henry’s size profile. The system isnt set on a big bruiser back to be successful...actually it’s more RB friendly and generally you can get

You may not have seen Lindstrom development but most did, including the league...evidenced by him receiving a handful of All Pro votes even. I just think youre a bit pessimistic overall on the ro

Rhamondre Stevenson School: Oklahoma Position: RB 6-0, 246lb (183cm, 111kg) Remind you of a diet version of a particular RB in Tennessee?       Travis

Posted Images

Qadree Ollison 6'2" 230lbs. and we have him. Same size as Derrick Henry. DK didn't use because DK wasn't right if you get my drift, I believe DK didn't have DQ interest, or RM interest or the Falcons interest in mind. Qadree Ollison has the skills and he's faster than Henry, look at Qadree Ollison's old film.

21 minutes ago, PapaJoe said:

If the Jets are smart they take Sewell at #2.

Hard to say. They took Becton at 11 last year and he was a pro bowler as a rookie LT. I wouldn’t move him to RT for a rookie. That said he should be considered BPA at 2.

I would trade down load up on extra round 1-3 picks and take Parsons, Chase, Smith or Surtain. That said I’m not smart enough to be a GM so...