Do you think that Arthur Smith will want to keep any of our running backs?

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

I can get you banned my friend.. So you need to chill.  Your the one spouting off a bunch of lies. 

You’re fake dude. It’s old and tired. You constantly spam your bs about Hill and wait until he does one good thing then scream he finally got his chance but ignore when other posters show you when he’s had full games and sucked. You’re a straight liar.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To your point, we might finally get to see what we have in Ollison. However, they’re all expendable.

This is a reasonably talented team that has suffered poor coaching, poor game planning, poor adjustments, and poor management.  If you watched the games and saw the predictability, saw routes taking 6

I hope not.  Maybe Ito for back up  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

You would not believe how many people on this board has PMed me and thanked me.. for my sig. They prayed the simple prayer and ask God to save them.. And He always saves people who ask Him to. Romans 10: 13,, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord , shall be saved."  I did call on him when I was 8 years old, On 3-27-66,  Best day of my life,, I would not take the world for that day.. Romans 10:13 "  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, Shall be saved."  Ask and it shall be given , seek and ye shall find, knock , and it shall be opened unto you." And I promise you this,, You will never regret it. 

This is the truth , and the reason you have not gotten anybody to join you hate band... 

On 1/16/2021 at 8:04 AM, hjerry said:

Gurley and Hill are UFAs and wouldn't be worth even the vet min to resign

Keith Smith saves us ~700,00 to release

Ito Smith saves us ~900,000 to release

Qadree Ollison saves ~800,000 to release

I'm sure all three will be evaluated, and I could see a scenario where all three are released, all are given a chance in camp, or a mix of the two.

No one should be safe

You are not going to draft 3 new RBs from the draft and in the process, wipeout your current  RB team- Gurly is gone, and they will keep Ito and Hill- Hill is a utility back that is worth the investment. They will draft their starting RB from the draft. Quad could be kept in the reserve- cheap insurance. 

2 hours ago, stingbee said:

You are not going to draft 3 new RBs from the draft and in the process, wipeout your current  RB team- Gurly is gone, and they will keep Ito and Hill- Hill is a utility back that is worth the investment. They will draft their starting RB from the draft. Quad could be kept in the reserve- cheap insurance. 

I agree 100%,, I think you hit it dead on my Fan Friend. ... I could not have said it better than you did.