Do you think that Arthur Smith will want to keep any of our running backs?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To your point, we might finally get to see what we have in Ollison. However, they’re all expendable.

This is a reasonably talented team that has suffered poor coaching, poor game planning, poor adjustments, and poor management.  If you watched the games and saw the predictability, saw routes taking 6

I hope not.  Maybe Ito for back up  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

You drunk?

Man, you know better than anyone else how unreliable Julio has been lately.. You gonna throw shade at me for stating what everyone else already knows?? C'mon man, I know you're probably just messing with me, but as much as we all love Julio.. He just cant show up when we need him anymore 

13 hours ago, Slumerican said:

Man, you know better than anyone else how unreliable Julio has been lately.. You gonna throw shade at me for stating what everyone else already knows?? C'mon man, I know you're probably just messing with me, but as much as we all love Julio.. He just cant show up when we need him anymore 

A little of both, slummy.

One season Julio misses some games, and now he’s “unreliable”? LOL, he’ll yeah I’m gonna f*** with you for saying that! 🤪

What receiver other than Hopkins has been more reliable than Jones over the past 5 years? I’m too Sunday morning lazy to look it up, but he’s gotta be in Top 5 in nearly every receiving stat over that time period. 

Unreliable my ***, bro.....

On 1/16/2021 at 9:26 AM, Wardog357 said:

I dont think theres no way the team needs a total rebuild. You’d be surprised with the subtraction of 4-6 guys and the addition of 4-6 guys what a difference the team would look like.

I agree. We lost how many games by a touchdown or less? At least 4-5 games we blatantly flubbed with bad coaching and horrid defense. Not a total rebuild in the least. 

On 1/16/2021 at 11:19 AM, Slumerican said:

Julio is like buying an expensive supercar that several years old. It looks great sitting there, but its not under warranty and has a history of breaking down.. I bet if it was you, would you decide to pick that car to go on a new road trip in...? Especially when you have people you need to impress 

That’s a terrible analogy 

21 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Well, I don't get a lot of people on here.. WE all know that Hill has not had but that one whole game to play in,, and then he only got about 75% of the carries.. And look how he did..  ??  I'd say that Smith will watch that game and know good and well, that having a back that good with that kind of play...  I'll say it right now... Hill will at least get one more year to prove his self , And he'll getter done.. Smith will be looking at the film , and the film don't lie.  That's the truth with my hands up ... :shrug:   Smith will be looking at all the tapes on the backs and will go from there..  But yes.. I sure hope we draft another back this year.. But we don't need to draft a late round Back.. WE need a top sure nuff number one Back. Just one,,  Or if you want to look at it like this, One of at least three backs .

Dude shut up. You are a liar. Nothing worse than that Get outta here.

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

Perhaps, but im trying to be realistic at the same time. Itll be difficult to pursued many people right now that Julio is 100% healthy. Ive not witnessed Julio being very effective when hes nagged by injuries 

He’s been injured his entire career and had 200yd games during that span. He’s fine.

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Which quarterbacks in this year's NFL draft class do you think would be an upgrade from Matt Ryan by 2022?

Its honestly difficult to say if im being honest, i dont really know what direction Smith wants to take this team. If he wants a offense built around a mobile qb, then we'll have to look at which is the best mobile qb at our pick.. If he decides to build a run first team, we can draft the best rb available and Ryan should be able to hold it down a few more years.. I honestly hate to speculate this early in the hire

Honestly, I like Hill but not enough that I think we should spend the money to keep him given our Cap situation. If anyone, I'd keep Ito because I think he'd be a lot more effective with a better scheme and competent coaching. 

I don't think we have a running back on the team that couldn't be replaced easily through the draft or undrafted free agency. We have a new GM that has proven he can find some gems, let's put him to work and see if we can upgrade the smart way.

4 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Dude shut up. You are a liar. Nothing worse than that Get outta here.

No I am not  a liar,  Sorry to sink your boat.. But  I do not lie .... I didn't say I'm perfect because nobody is .. But I do not lie ,, And BTW ,, you can leave if you want to , I don't have to get out just because you want me to... It's a free country the last time I checked, It's also a free Fan site, So don't act like you own the Boards here... :dealwithit: 

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

No I am not  a liar,  Sorry to sink your boat.. But  I do not lie .... I didn't say I'm perfect because nobody is .. But I do not lie ,, And BTW ,, you can leave if you want to , I don't have to get out just because you want me to... It's a free country the last time I checked, It's also a free Fan site, So don't act like you own the Boards here... :dealwithit: 

Nah you’re a straight up liar dude. Tired of your bs holy attitude.

11 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Nah you’re a straight up liar dude. Tired of your bs holy attitude.

You would not believe how many people on this board has PMed me and thanked me.. for my sig. They prayed the simple prayer and ask God to save them.. And He always saves people who ask Him to. Romans 10: 13,, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord , shall be saved."  I did call on him when I was 8 years old, On 3-27-66,  Best day of my life,, I would not take the world for that day.. Romans 10:13 "  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, Shall be saved."  Ask and it shall be given , seek and ye shall find, knock , and it shall be opened unto you." And I promise you this,, You will never regret it.