• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please god no to Gregg Williams.

or boobs, some make better points than others

I'm all in for Jeff Ulbrich. Adds a bit of continuity. Let him have a clean slate to assemble a staff, have a voice in personnel and establish an identity. He's an up and comer! GO FALCONS!!!!!

6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

nothing odd about it.    too soon.  Give it about 72 hours

I've been through a few of these cycles. The coordinator guesses are often tagged on the end of stories. OC was hot as soon as this came out. Odd may be a poor word choice...unusual by my experience following football. There is usually at least a follow up guess in the story. 

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Morris has been offered the Jags DC position in the reports I’ve seen.

I've seen that too. I know he is holding out for HC. However, I haven't seen any more interviews set up for him. I really want him to have a coaching job. I'd be happy if it wasn't here.

2 hours ago, falcndave said:

I've been through a few of these cycles. The coordinator guesses are often tagged on the end of stories. OC was hot as soon as this came out. Odd may be a poor word choice...unusual by my experience following football. There is usually at least a follow up guess in the story. 

Guesses are like *** holes - everybody has them.

I like Ulbrich and would be curious what the d would look like with him not having to play 2nd fiddle...I would think Morris as DC would be really awkward lol.

that said, it prolly won’t be in house...curious who it is and how they deploy our personnel.