It’s official: Welcome to Atlanta Arthur Smith

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's GOOOOO!!!

First team in NFL history where the head coach and owner are named Arthur.

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

When PMF, JDaveG, Vel and even you are excited, I'm afraid it has to be the end of times. Rarely do the stars align for Atlanta like this. This is too OP!!!

definitely not going anywhere this weekend without my gun and my umbrella, in that order

:lol:

11 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Lord have mercy, I cannot stop thinking about that old *** movie Arthur!!  The drunk.  Funny as hail if you've never seen it.  :lol:

Pleased to meet you... — Movies to watch over and over again Arthur,...

I defy anyone to find anything in Hollywood history funnier than the first 20 minutes of that film.

Great line:  Wait...you're a hooker!?

I just thought I was doing great with you!

1 minute ago, stizz said:

Does anyone know if Smith uses a fullback? I see one listed on the Titans roster, but he's further down the depth chart. 

He does. A lot of 11 personnel though, so he isn’t using one all the time. @Ergo Proxyposted this in another thread. It looks like he uses a FB about 21% of the time. But he uses multiple tight ends a lot.

14 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

He does. A lot of 11 personnel though, so he isn’t using one all the time. @Ergo Proxyposted this in another thread. It looks like he uses a FB about 21% of the time. But he uses multiple tight ends a lot.

Yeah I looked up TEN's fullback's numbers and it looks like he had 4 receptions on the season. 

Keith Smith is key to our ST and those little flat routes. Like Daryl Johnston said, that's an easy 7 yards right there every time. Hope he stays.